Mannifest 2013

Huge shame :( Maybe they could have taken better care of the field from the mud, straw, chippings - I dunno maybe the farmer could have helped them out last year instead of ruining everyones fun for next year - BTW this is all supposition I am nothing to do with Mannifest or anyone involved in organising it.

Never mind we're going to Glastonbury, Shambala and Base2Beach and I'm far too old for all this carry on now, oh but it's fun - maybe there will be a PhoenixMann, the bird of flames in Mannananans beard.....

This is from Mannifest's facebook page

Mannifest announcement:

Having had a cracking 3 years at Glen Lough farm, the Mannifest team have decided it's time for us, and this year's waterlogged fields, to have a well earned rest. So we're sorry to announce there will be no Mannifest in 2013. We thank you for all the support and great times, and hope to return full of new ideas in 2014. We do have some different entertainment lined up for Summer next year though - keep an eye out for announcements in the media.

Lots of love,

The Mannifest team

A great shame but hats off to the organisers for all their hard work over the years, especially this year.

Great Meadow where the Southern Show is held might be a good spot, but there must be loads of others suitable places.

Edited to add: I think this should be in Local News section.

Edited by RonnieD

Edited to add: I think this should be in Local News section.

I thought about sticking it there, but decided it was slightly witty to stick it here. I might have been bored.

Edited by alibaba

Seems like a shame, it was getting better every year.

Disagree about that. There was only one dance tent and it seemed things were more compacted. I preferred how it was in 2011.

Although I do mourn the small D&B / dubstep tent and the horse box, it was quite spread out for a small festival. I quite enjoyed having a single dance tent this year to guarentee meeting pals at if I went for a wander. Retina also a big fave.

Did you have a fave of the small tents?

Seems like a shame, it was getting better every year.

Disagree about that. There was only one dance tent and it seemed things were more compacted. I preferred how it was in 2011.

Although I do mourn the small D&B / dubstep tent and the horse box, it was quite spread out for a small festival. I quite enjoyed having a single dance tent this year to guarentee meeting pals at if I went for a wander. Retina also a big fave.

Did you have a fave of the small tents?

Yeah I thought it was better in 2011 with the multiple dance tents rather than just the one. And of course the Horsebox which was amazing. The guys that ran that are 'the Desk Jockeys' they are putting on a night at the Courthouse Club on 23rd Nov.

Horse box? This will be like the secret discos at Shambala and Bestival, so well hidden I've never found them :) Don't think it is anything to do with the organisation Albert, they only lost 2 people and the team is fairly huge, don't feed the Fear....:)