How To Dodge Tax Bbc1 8.30Pm

Fuck the government they are the most corrupt greedy bastards in the world - maybe they should stop spending billions on wiping out countries to steal their oil etc... and murdering millions of innocent people

Fuck you also Obama keep your nose out you twat you probably use a CSP yourself. Sat behind your desk living the life of luxury in the whitehouse making bold statements acting the ultimate hero.

The government closing down everything they can will make them richer and still leave the man on the street without a pot to piss in.

fed up of everybody tugging off over offshore tax schemes when parliament is full of hooded clawed sneaks - David Cameron probably wipes his arse on £50 notes, then goes swimming in his money bin like scrooge Mcduck whilst on his mobile transferring money to Dubai

Thank god, nothing to do with the Isle!

To be fair though, those guys they were dealing with were pretty dodgy!

There's a tenuous link, Jesse Hester (one of those allegedly facilitating the tax dodging) was a pupil at Albert Road School in Ramsey for a time :-)

There's a tenuous link, Jesse Hester (one of those allegedly facilitating the tax dodging) was a pupil at Albert Road School in Ramsey for a time :-)

Did he have a sister called Polly? I know it sounds like a wind up but I think I knew one of their friends years ago and was told of Jesse and Polly* and thought my mate was winding me up.

*Polyester u know the man made fabric?

Did he have a sister called Polly? I know it sounds like a wind up but I think I knew one of their friends years ago and was told of Jesse and Polly* and thought my mate was winding me up.

He did indeed. Remember him at RGS. He was a waste of space there too. Hailed from Sark originally IIRC.

He did indeed. Remember him at RGS. He was a waste of space there too. Hailed from Sark originally IIRC.

Their parents must have had a warped sence of humor (or be off their heads) to give both their children names that would in no way incite other children to take the piss.

Yep that's him!