Manx Singer Katherine Crowe On Nw Tonight Tonight

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares? An amazing lady, an amazing musician, an amazing ambassador for the Isle of Man.

It would be nice if, for once, we could put the usual ManxForums nonsense to one side and each of us just go on iTunes on Friday and buy the single. It'll cost pennies, and you don't have to listen t

Usually around this time of the year, I send email Christmas greetings to all of my contacts at work, many who are in the UK.   This year I have done the same but also included a link and a brief ba

Posted Images

Someone was whistling it in the loos at M and S. does that count? smile.png

It's a start. :)

Seriously though, songs get repeated throughout the day all of the time. Why isn't every DJ on every show on all 3 stations playing this today at the very least? Anyone heard in via the airwaves yet, anyone at all?

So was Katherine herself - I just gave her a hug as I was leaving after Talking Heads! I think she was guest on Alex's show.

If you look on Amazon 'Movers & Shakers' - that is the fastest shifting mp3's in the last 24 hours, Katherine is :

#1 on the MP3 Albums

#1 on the MP3 Songs

#4 on the MP3 Songs (Next to Me has gone from 'unranked' to 137)

Pretty amazing by any standards .....

Hate to sound thick, but how is the number one single of the week calculated? Is it all by downloads, and if so, do they add up all the downloads from iTunes and Amazon and other places? I keep checking the Facebook page and different reports are coming in about it being number such and such on Amazon, number something else on iTunes. Anybody know? Really hope she gets there - I feel humbled by this amazing lady.

Edited by ACLDM

Hate to sound thick, but how is the number one single of the week calculated? Is it all by downloads, and if so, do they add up all the downloads from iTunes and Amazon and other places? I keep checking the Facebook page and different reports are coming in about it being number such and such on Amazon, number something else on iTunes. Anybody know? Really hope she gets there - I feel humbled by this amazing lady.

Basically, it wont - cant be numner 1. But if you like it, buy it. The Xmas No1 thing is not ever going to happen. Too many other vested interests,

Edit to add: don't mean this to sound negative, because it's a cracking plan in theory but sadly X factor has the charts stitched up :)

Edited by parchedpeas