Amadeus

A right pair of floaters.

'Look, he's put a tennis ball in his pocket - isn't he funny?'

It's not a tennis ball, it's the new truss / buoyancy aid

5vmwir.jpg

A right pair of floaters.

'Look, he's put a tennis ball in his pocket - isn't he funny?'

It's not a tennis ball, it's the new truss / buoyancy aid

"After 2 hours reinvigoration in the 'Cocoon Pool', Bill and Carol then went on to spend the rest of their lives living on another planet".

Edited by Albert Tatlock
  • Like 1

I see things haven't changed around here. Forum members (including moderators) taking pleasure in posting private photos and mocking the people in them.

May I suggest you do the decent thing and remove them.

• Like 1

I see things haven't changed around here. Forum members (including moderators) taking pleasure in posting private photos and mocking the people in them.

They are in the public domain. If you want to keep photos private don't upload them to a public site. The same site allows you to make photos private.

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms

Sharing Your Content and Information

You own all of the content and information you post on Facebook, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:

• For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
  • When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
  • When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Use Policy and Platform Page.)
  • When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
  • We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Facebook, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).

• Like 2

I used to have my myspace open but then some nappy fetish site made a link to a pic I'd posted of my son in a nappy - I deleted the account but, too little, too late springs to mind. Shit happens, that picture could be on loads of weirdo sites which is a far worse prospect than a handful of MF people seeing a daft holiday snap.

is it private if you posted it on a public forum for the world to see? facebook got a mention earlier on the matter, you can't un-ring a bell.

• Like 1

Our resident pap, Amadeus? ;-)

Er...nope, innocent your honour. Not the kind of imagery I am inclined to indulge in online2long.gif

Like slinky said: the image(s) are in the public domain, anyone with an internet connection can access them due to the parties involved having chosen the Public setting on facebook when publishing them. The image I posted is not hosted on MF. If it makes you feel better, I can post a picture of me in a pool?