Lost Pandora Bracelet - In Douglas

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?

Lost today in Douglas; work on Circular, at lunch time (1pm) walked to HSBC down Prospect Hill, had lunch in the Prospect, stopped off at Dougherty Quinn Advocates on Mount Pleasant, walked back up Prospect Hill & back into work 2pm (Atlantic House).

If returned, a reward will be given.

Charms include a cat charm & green charm (as well as others).

If found, please ring/text Emma 432 567 or email edruggan@hotmail.com.

MANY THANKS

What sort of reward?

well, you should get the reward of a warm feeling of doing the honest thing of returning a much missed and probably sentimental item of jewellery, and the last thing you would be wanting is any money or such like.

I find it strange that people buy these things, does the fact that this brand has a whole shop to itself in town not speak volumes about the actual value of the product & the mark up? I hope it turns up though, they're like charm bracelets innit, the mini-bee has one and it's has lots of sentimental silliness from me on :)

I find it strange that people buy these things, does the fact that this brand has a whole shop to itself in town not speak volumes about the actual value of the product & the mark up? I hope it turns up though, they're like charm bracelets innit, the mini-bee has one and it's has lots of sentimental silliness from me on smile.png

Because a charm bracelet is lucky.... erm okay maybe not.

• Like 1