"ill Informed Forums Should Be Shut Down" In Tynwald

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is precisely those people on here that have gained experience from elsewhere, seen, lived and worked in many other places, and brought that experience back, that are looking at things taking an out

And pig ignorant, barely educated fools whose meagre talents and skills barely extend further than being able to stay awake whilst casually nodding through legislation and proposals regarding issues t

A nice line I saw elsewhere a couple of days ago: 'politicians need to be reminded that we elect them to represent us, not govern us'. And therein lies the rub. On the doorstep they talk about how the

Posted Images

Yes, Johnston Press do cut-and-paste (without question) the majority of their information from government press releases. In fact, if you compare their stories to the original press releases, sometimes they even copy the same typos.

So what?

So they're hardly a "free press" with serious investigative journalism. They're an outlet for state propaganda.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

Kim il Geoff

smile.png

There was a recent article in the Mail concerning cannabalism in North Korea. It seems that people have (allegedly) been eating their children. Now if Kim il Geoff could get that on the go here, then it would solve all the problems of pre schools, university fees and school bus transport in one fell swoop!......And there would be nobody left eventualy to criticise the Govmint.. What a man eh?

He didn't mention anonymous wankers at all. He said ill-informed forums should be closed down.

I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it.

Ring any bells?

It should do, you're benefitting from it.

dark veil of anonymity...ring any bells?

What a joke this man is opens mouth...foot straight in... on the 1.00.news today.M.R. he said he does not read forums, so how is he qualified to critisize them ? next breath... people have told him things......I do hope he reads all the mind numbing stuff on the Tynwald agendas before he gives them his vote!!!! or perhaps he goes along with what peole tell him. Then comes the beauty ' I do not take them seriously' so why, why, was he taking up valuable time in Tynwald,in the middle of the budget, a pretty important affair to bring this up, how very dare he distract like that, or hang on it has rather taken all discussion away from the budget has it not. M.L.C. I think that will be the next move, how clever.

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! forum!"
  • Like 1