• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speak for your own children, mine have been brought up better than to like junk music like Bieber n that but I do like music so it's to be expected. Yeah, I suppose it'll be like one of those big conc

You're a total fucking dickhead.

It pisses me off when people say that they are glad they didn't buy tickets if something goes belly up. It is because people didn't buy their tickets in good time that the organisers pulled the plug.

Posted Images

Oh :(......guess that rules us out which is a bit of a shame (I'd only just said I'd go too) but at least they've got a licence. The Isle of Man, where you can, as long as you're over 16 and don't have any children under 16.....Gheeeeayyyy.

Speak for your own children, mine have been brought up better than to like junk music like Bieber n that but I do like music so it's to be expected. Yeah, I suppose it'll be like one of those big concerts and they're not really a place for a child...Time to start looking for baby sitters then innit? :)

• Like 2

...if the bands were people like one direction or Justin Bieber then it would be a shame.

Shame? It would be a f*cking disgrace! laugh.png

Not my kind of thing, but I wish the organisers well and hope its a success.

• Like 1

Speak for your own children, mine have been brought up better than to like junk music like Bieber n that but I do like music so it's to be expected. Yeah, I suppose it'll be like one of those big concerts and they're not really a place for a child...Time to start looking for baby sitters then innit? smile.png

Dont have children, cant afford them.

I would go to this if only to see Paloma Faith, Primal Scream were crap 20 odd years ago and my opinion of them hasn't changed, Wretch32, saw him on Buzzcocks once.......a tool. I won't be going because I would like to have taken my children but that's the way it goes, the organisers have spoken and that sits fine with me.

I'm sure the organisers will spend many a night awake with anxiety that I won't be attending wink.png

Dont have children, cant afford them.

Ha! I don't think many people can, never say never though, you might have good genes & help redress the balance in society :)

I was just talking to MrBees and the children about this festival and we have decided that it is not a festival, it is a concert but whatever, I'm quite looking forward to it. I like Higher than the sun & movin on up but I lost track of Primal Scream in the 90's and they might not even play those songs.

The line ups hardly awe inspiring is it!

Primal Scream used to be good 20 years ago.

These kind of things always attract criticism about the performers, its a no win situation for the promoters. We are all unique and we all like different things and types of music.

If this event had a list of performers including the Stones, people would say it was not "alternative" enough.

I would really like to see Duran Duran again live, I saw them at the MEN Arena about 6 years ago and they were awesome.

Good luck to them I say, they will need a very thick skin to do something like this on the island.

You know, the place "Where You Can"..................

but "Where You Will be Dragged Down From the Edge of the Crab Pot When You Try" smile.png

• Like 2