Dogging On The Isle Of Man

Hey Woolley, I don't judge anyone's predilections. Whether it is for me or not is a different matter.

Now there was not one of the people in that doc that I thought was remotely attractive in fact most, if not all, were repellent. Am I not allowed to make that judgement any more?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One should always thank the host first, not in the bacterial  or viral sense, but the congenial convener of the soiree.   

Rather poignant, especially the father of 18 who wanted another child before he had the snip. His regret that his girlfriend had missed out on the 'Golden Years' of dogging brought a lump to my throa

Posted Images

Of course you are Gladys. I don't think I said you weren't entitled to your view. No reason why you should have to get your tits out in the woods if you don't want to. Each to their own and it isn't for me either. I even said we can all have a good laugh which means my view of those particular individuals is not too far away from yours by the look of it. It was a bit like train spotters with their anoraks open.

What creatures we are! eight pages on a topic popular only because it involves sex. Apparently sex ranks third in humanities heirarchy of needs....Some bloke named Maslow say's this is so. What he doesn't say is how we prefer it. Do we prefer it, is it missionary, quietly, noisily, from behind, privately, in public, in a group, outdoors, do we video ourselves (Perhaps not on the isle of man). Do we like an amount of violence to be involved or are we passive, or can we remember?

pirbright - if you wish to appear erudite, beware the aberrant apostrophes and random capitalisations.

Hey here is an idea for the govt how about opening up the plantations to Doggers, you could attract visiting tourism and also locals supplying masks, lube and other nick naks.

We could even supply night vision goggles for the ones who want to see what its about online2long.gif

• 4 years later...
On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2013 at 3:08 AM, 2thumbs said:

post-34807-0-38232200-1365905195_thumb.png

Did anyone notice if the Chinese Ambassador was up on Marine Drive?

Frightening image