Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
dilligaf

Shadow Dancers On Bgt

Not my sort of TV as a rule, but my wife recorded last nights and put it on tonight.

She dragged me away from decorating to watch the Hungarin Shadow Dancers, saying just watch and so nothing.

Absolutley FANTASTIC. What an emotive and inspiring performance. I was glued to the spot for the duration it was just so riviting.

I certainly hope that they get the recognition they so deserve, they make a lot of our so called entertainers look very amateu.

Well done.http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/14/shadow-dancers-bring-bgt-to-tears-3615326/

I was also 'requested' to watch it - same result! I was also amazed by the young stand up comic with cerebral palsy - he was brilliant.

I was also 'requested' to watch it - same result! I was also amazed by the young stand up comic with cerebral palsy - he was brilliant.

Didn't get to see the stand up guy, had to go back t' mill. Still it was recorded ,so must make the effort to watch him.

I watched it of my own accord last night, it was brilliant but I like dancing. I would like that show if it wasn't for the judges and the crap acts, there are many talented people around, why oh why do they have to put those who would be better off in an institution on TV? It is making a show of them, for all the wrong reasons which is bullying and not very nice.

The cerebral palsy guy was funny enough but I can't see him making a career of it.

They were very good but it is called 'Britain's Got Talent', not 'The Rest of the World's Got Talent' - good viewing but ultimately they shouldn't end up winning it.

I resisted this programme for years but after seeing so much spam on Facebook last year I gave it a go and I did enjoy it and decided I'd watch this years from the off. I do feel for some of the people on there though as they get properly humiliated. I'd love to have a talent; if I have one I've not discovered it yet and I'm certainly not deluded enough to think that I could be on the telly for anything I'm even remotely good at. I guess all the bad acts make for 'good telly' though in the eyes of the producers.

Mmmm, yes, she would fall into my category of "people who would be better off in an institution".

Mmmm, yes, she would fall into my category of "people who would be better off in an institution".

MILF in my categorisation whistling.gif

• Like 1

Pfft, that was ok, but if you want proper moving art then....

• Like 1

Was that the elderly lady doing a lap dance?

If you mean the 43-year-old with the superbly tuned body... the one that has all the Daily Mail readers up in arms ... then yes! biggrin.png

(Saucer of milk, anyone?) whistling.gif

• Like 1