• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Moral high ground is on the mainland, go spout your shit over there We are Omnivores and have incisor teeth for eating meat, that is fact. (unless you are also a god botherer and do not believe i

<pedant>Yes it does, trying reading Mark again.</pedant>

Just because of this thread I'm having a big juicy steak tonight.   Probably with a side of steak.

Posted Images

1) Vegetarians do not need to take "supplement capsules". You can get far more nutrition (e.g. vitamins and minerals) from vegetarian sources than from meat. I've actually had my blood tested twice in the last several years and each time they have come back PERFECT in every category. No deficiencies in anything. No need to take any supplements!

2) LDV is a marxist gay atheist who doesn't believe in private ownership of the means of production. I'm a classical liberal straight deist who does believe in private ownership of the means of production. Try again, Sherlock!

Vegetarians who don't eat eggs or dairy need to take B12 supplements. They aren't good sources of these vitamins other than animal sources. I think much of the B12 content in food a long time ago came from bacteria on plants and the small amounts of any meat that were caught by ancestors.

(I am not really a marxist, more anarchist)

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita

1) Vegetarians do not need to take "supplement capsules". You can get far more nutrition (e.g. vitamins and minerals) from vegetarian sources than from meat. I've actually had my blood tested twice in the last several years and each time they have come back PERFECT in every category. No deficiencies in anything. No need to take any supplements!

2) LDV is a marxist gay atheist who doesn't believe in private ownership of the means of production. I'm a classical liberal straight deist who does believe in private ownership of the means of production. Try again, Sherlock!

Vegetarians who don't eat eggs or dairy need to take B12 supplements. They aren't good sources of these vitamins other than animal sources. I think much of the B12 content in food a long time ago came from bacteria on plants and the small amounts of any meat that were caught by ancestors.

(I am not really a marxist, more anarchist)

They fortify most vegan milk alternatives with Vitamin B12.

I am not averse to eating free range, organic, MANX eggs.

Well, to the uninitiated and untrained eye, there is little to distinguish the thinking behind your and LDV's diatribes on here. Hence my mistake on the Daily Mail point above, for which I apologise, but I don't know to whom - sentiment remains, however.

TJ, there aren't any blood tests for personality disorders, the evidence for that is in almost everything you post.

I just want you to know that you should have used a semi-colon rather than a comma.

Just want you to know that the above post is further evidence.

TJ, there aren't any blood tests for personality disorders, the evidence for that is in almost everything you post.

I just want you to know that you should have used a semi-colon rather than a comma.

Just want you to know that the above post is further evidence.

Thank you for your amateur pop psychologist opinion.