More Great Publicity For The Island....

Be interested in views on that one. If I knew someone was gay and they had to shower with an attractive person such as myself, to be honest, I'd probably pick a different time than them to shower if I could smile.png

Why, would they feel compelled to touch?

Probably. I'm quite hunky.

Looks like the "c" key on your keyboard isn't working?

• Like 2
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ain't clicking on that link, don't want no Gaystarnews.com on my internet history.

Oh, and just while I notice it: Can we cut out the hate speech, quick time? Not on. Not one little bit.   A gentle reminder of the T&Cs every poster signed up to:   2. No obscenities, no defam

Returning (more or less) to the subject under discussion, I found this article in the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/16/partner-girlfriend-sexuality about being open about

Posted Images

And you already do seem eager to make it clear you dislike sexuality - you mentioned it at the beginning of your post! You didn't need to.

?? Did I? Where? When I said "disliking homosexuality" at the beginning of my post I was actually quoting what you said! Anyway, you believe me to be ignorant and prejudiiced which is fine by me because I - and the people who matter to me - know that's not true.

What about this:

"I too, like Mannanan, was brought up to believe that same sex relationships are wrong - and I have to admit I still believe that. However, it doesn't make me hate homosexuals or want to call them abusive names, and I have several gay friends. I suppose my outlook now is "live and let live", even if somebody's lifestayle choice isn't something I necessarily agree with. "

(And your gay friends know that you think what they are is wrong? As for 'lifestyle choice', I don't know what you're on about)

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita

And you already do seem eager to make it clear you dislike sexuality - you mentioned it at the beginning of your post! You didn't need to.

?? Did I? Where? When I said "disliking homosexuality" at the beginning of my post I was actually quoting what you said! Anyway, you believe me to be ignorant and prejudiiced which is fine by me because I - and the people who matter to me - know that's not true.

What about this:

"I too, like Mannanan, was brought up to believe that same sex relationships are wrong - and I have to admit I still believe that. However, it doesn't make me hate homosexuals or want to call them abusive names, and I have several gay friends. I suppose my outlook now is "live and let live", even if somebody's lifestayle choice isn't something I necessarily agree with. "

(And your gay friends know that you think what they are is wrong? As for 'lifestyle choice', I don't know what you're on about)

If he's implying being gay is a choice I'm going to pop a vein.

Be interested in views on that one. If I knew someone was gay and they had to shower with an attractive person such as myself, to be honest, I'd probably pick a different time than them to shower if I could smile.png

Why, would they feel compelled to touch?

Probably. I'm quite hunky.

Looks like the "c" key on your keyboard isn't working?

Ha ha...lever logs.

• Like 2

Would there be any problem with Norseman and his stack of (probably gay) wank mags getting a flat together in Ramsey?

The fact that there are people in society who think that labelling people as gay is a way of insulting them says it all. If only you had the intelligenge to understand that your vile outbursts say more about you than anyone you intend to insult.

Allan Bell was good on the BBC before saying its a bad advert for the Island.

Edited for rudeness ohmy.png (Play on words seemed funny at first).

Edited by dilligaf