Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
OldLes

Wanted, Log Splitter

I am after a decent log splitter. Cash for something decent. I may even consider a non-worker, depending on fault. All types considered. My wife says I am getting too old for the log splittong axe, and my log pile is growing into years thanks to the recent heavy snow! Please ring on 878686.

OldLes.

Edited by OldLes

If that is an attempt at a joke, conside that the word you homed in on was not in the pluoral.

Why do people waste other's time with nonesense. I want a log splitter not pathetic time wasting. I have better things to do, why don't you try doing something?

I am not a regular on this forum, and with unprofessional nonesense being bandied about, I am not likely to become more regular.

OldLes.

Edited by OldLes

Lonan3, thanks for comment. In fact that particular log splitter is a HIRE CHARGE I think you will find.

I have looked at a few on Ebay, but there is always the excess carriage to take into account. Having said that, I may well end up buying off Ebay.

I was talking to a chain saw professional recently, and he said there were many on the island which were bought, tried a couple of times, then never used again. I was hoping that one of these might pop up out of the woodwork, so to speak.

OldLes