Feed The Birds.....no More!

thebees

- gum is evil, who needs it?

Who needs it indeed. Well, the guy with the big smile that sold this machine to Davy and Davy for £120,000:

post-6242-0-19159100-1376134419_thumb.jp

£120,000.........of your money. For that.

Fuck, fuck, fuck me rigid.

What'll make you even more annoyed would be to know what's happened to the BG machine!

Most of the very special (as in £120k special) gubbins on the back of it went into a skip months ago.

The Corpy operators know it as Bubble Gum Lite.

Brighton Council bought the other one and it had a similar fate. The suppliers have long since gone bust.

Last time Christian was asked about it on the Mannin Line, he said it was "out and about the Borough doing its job".

TBT.

• Like 2

Aww.

I liked Mrs Callow, she used to come talk to me when I worked in the newsagents on the Terrace. Still, no doubt HRH David Christian will be happy.

> Still, no doubt HRH David Christian will be happy.

Don't forget the MBE in the title.

Pictured here with The Queen (right).

post-35120-0-89611400-1404331498_thumb.jpg

TBT.

• Like 1

I've got the greatest picture of Helen, I love it and I loved her (I'll share it when I get permission from the person who took it), she was a great lady and it was an honour to know her. I'd massive respect for her. I'm not going to dwell on how awfully her ex-colleagues treated her as they're really not worth a thought, she was always better than any of them could hope to be. Clowncil meffs.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

John....WTF? Why is there a solar belly bin outside of Helens shop? Just when I thought the council couldn't stoop any lower, they excel themselves in petty venomous bile behaviour, I will feed the birds in protest, heartless bunch of 'insert insulting words'.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Copied from Facebook...

Mann Cat Sanctuary

We are all very distressed and upset here at MCS. You will often read about Audrey who has volunteered here from the start, twenty years ago. She cooks all the cats fresh chicken every week and also traps feral cats in her area, you may also have read in this year's newsletter that Audrey helped us trap all of Beryl's ferals and this is one in the photo. Audrey is now 81, frail and not in the best of health and her pleasure in life is going to the arboretum near her house to feed the birds and the ducks. Some of the birds follow her home and it has caused a few objections from the nieghbours', one in particular who is chairman of German commissioners. He has spent the last two months stalking Audrey in the bushes at the arboretum, sometimes at 11pm, and when Audrey feeds the birds he jumps out with a bird scarer which frightens the life out of Audrey and makes all the birds fly away! We don't think this behaviour is normal? Yesterday, a police woman from Peel accompanied by a member of the parish commissioners and a local preacher, John Kennaugh, arrived at her home where she has lived for thirty years, to issue Audrey an ASBO. They were fairly insistent that she should sign the document, however because she didn't have a witness and didn't fully understand the situation, Audrey refused to sign. The police woman made it very clear that if she continued to feed the birds then she would be put in jail!!? We really need to help Audrey and we don't know what to do. How can an elderly woman be treated this way??

Remember folks - don't feed the birds, you'll get an ASBO, hahaha I cannot wait to retire, I'm going to waste so much of their time with my bird feeding exploits, you'd never believe it.

http://www.energyfm.net/cms/news_story_381553.html. Facebook in utter bollocks shock.

Jesus - a three year old is attacked by a gull (was it holding any food in its hand by chance ?) and the whole world goes crackers resulting in an 81 year old woman being talked to about an "Acceptable Behaviour Contract" (whatever the fuck that is? Surely that's basically an ASBO under another name you twatty nitpicking council morons?). Hopefully the family don't go for lunch at the Queens or the Terminus where the idiots might get attacked by several gulls. That would give them something else to pedantically and pointlessly complain about.

Edited by oldmanxfella
  • Like 2