Scam? Subscription To Skype?

Received an email today confirming my subscription to Skype for 6 months. Apparently, if I dispute this, which I do. I have to click on the link below and start a dispute.

I think/am sure it's a scam.

right-click on the email, select 'properties' then 'details' and 'message source' and you can see where it's come from, what the return address is, and further down will be where the 'click here' is trying to take you, you'll get a good idea if it's a scam or not from what's in there

Mine had dispute@paypaI.com. That is an upper case I (indigo) at the end of paypal rather than a lower case l (lima) . They look very similar don't they? As long as you never click on a link in an email to sort a problem out the email has just informed you about, you will never get caught with this.

Mine had dispute@paypaI.com. That is an upper case I (indigo) at the end of paypal rather than a lower case l (lima) . They look very similar don't they? As long as you never click on a link in an email to sort a problem out the email has just informed you about, you will never get caught with this.

I've just copied and pasted the above email in another font. It's a bit more obvious now....