Thanks, but this only leads to threads from years ago or rants about the nature of people who have tattoos or the origins of them...could do with some recommendations about actual current tattooists operating on the rock, thanks anyway...

Edited by okeloon

Caner at infidel tattoo in Ramsey - takes his time and does an excellent job.

Highly recommend.

Some fucker years ago called Simon based in Douglas made a right mess of my arm as he drove the needles in far to deep, the tattoo is raised and just one huge scar.

Caner at infidel tattoo in Ramsey - takes his time and does an excellent job.

Highly recommend.

Some fucker years ago called Simon based in Douglas made a right mess of my arm as he drove the needles in far to deep, the tattoo is raised and just one huge scar.

If you don't follow instructions about aftercare, then a tattoo can become raised and bumpy. It has to be looked after whilst it heals.

After my mate had a sleeve done which was mighty impressive he recommended Ink Me on Richmond grove just off Windsor rd in Douglas. She (cant remember her name) was so helpful and nice I got branded a second time.

Try a temporary one with a marker pen. If after a couple of weeks you still like it, then maybe worth considering something you'll have or life..

Good advice. I planned a tattoo for the best part of a year. Eventually decided to draw the design on me to try it out. It looked fucking terrible. I was so relieved it was just a sharpie!