Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
The Old Git

Where To Buy Apple Earpods Today?

I am out delivering in Douglas this afternoon and have a set in the car. Yours for £25 delivered.

PM me here with name and where you would like them delivered to (can be the Queens or the british if that suits you best) and a contact number.

As long as I get a reply by 14:30 I can get them to wherever you are up until 15:30.

Jonathan

iStore

Now THAT is good service!!

• Like 1

I seem to have left mine in the pub last night

Any idea where I can buy Apple EarPods in Douglas?

I would phone Manx Telecom, but the shop phone number seems to be a secret and phoning 624624 just leaves you hanging on for ages.

You want to put apples in your ear!!????

You go the pub and put earpods in?? I bet your real fun to be around.

No I take them out when I've reached the pub.

Duh!

By telling me where I can buy something different from what I wanted?

Gee, thanks

I take it you have rang the pub? Or was you first instinct to just buy more apple stuff?

Yes

It's like catnip to you isn't it? You just cant help it.

I am out delivering in Douglas this afternoon and have a set in the car. Yours for £25 delivered.

PM me here with name and where you would like them delivered to (can be the Queens or the british if that suits you best) and a contact number.

As long as I get a reply by 14:30 I can get them to wherever you are up until 15:30.

Jonathan

iStore

Many thanks - look forward to seeing you

Don't know why i didn't think of these guys earlier as I've bought off them before and had great service.

I think I was only trying to think of somewhere along the Prom / Strand St that was on my walking route this afternoon

Are Apple earphones any better than they used to be, either in fit or audio quality?

they are better in audio quality unfortunately not in fit

And they're delivered :-)

Can listen to my audiobook on the way to the pub now.

Thanks Johnathan @ iStore

And they're delivered :-)

Can listen to my audiobook on the way to the pub now.

Thanks Johnathan @ iStore

I am sure Jonathan is happy with the good PR though perhaps not your piss-poor spelling.

Some stupid comments in this thread, but a great example of customer service (or, gaining a sale). Well done iStore. More should follow their example.

Edited by sm-iom

Are Apple earphones any better than they used to be, either in fit or audio quality?

Depends on the shape of your ears. My mrs gets on with the earpods and I can't get them to stay in my ear.

The sound quality is OK for something that comes free with a phone/mp3 player, or costs £25 as a replacement.

There are much much better earphones about if you spend more money though. It amases me how many people spend hours a day listening to music on their £400 phone, and talk about bit rates, lossless etc, yet won't spend a bit of cash on decent earphones

Depends on the shape of your ears. My mrs gets on with the earpods and I can't get them to stay in my ear.

The sound quality is OK for something that comes free with a phone/mp3 player, or costs £25 as a replacement.

There are much much better earphones about if you spend more money though. It amases me how many people spend hours a day listening to music on their £400 phone, and talk about bit rates, lossless etc, yet won't spend a bit of cash on decent earphones

It amuses me more that people want to put apples in their ears Edited by Matt Bawden

It amuses me more that people want to put apples in their ears

It amases me that people try the same lame joke twice in the hope of getting a reaction.