Botanical Gardens

Matt Bawden

There were some gardens in Glen Roy that used to be open to the public until the owner died a few years ago. I think his wife may still be there.

Ballaheannagh Gardens were in Glen Roy - now used for police dog training.-,at least, last time I was past that way, they were.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballaheannagh Gardens were in Glen Roy - now used for police dog training.-,at least, last time I was past that way, they were.

Thats the ones I was thinking of, they were reported to be the very best in their hay day.

They didn't go so much on the hay making, but the gardens were lovely to walk around and enjoy - great variety and very peaceful as I recall.

Google James Brookman.

nope no further info, they seem to own a lot of derelict property (just waiting for government grants)

You didn't find any of the projects they have completed in the last few years, or the ones that are being built at the moment then?

On a side note, did anyone get down to Parville for their open weekend (and if so, got any pictures to share with us?).

Is that the huge white house in Colby? If so, I have loved that house since I was a child.

On topic, great idea but, of course, there will be those who cannot take a good idea without denigrating it and looking for a cynical hidden agenda.

who is behind Richmond Square?

Why don't you phone them and ask? 625610

dandara?

No, it's the phone number for Richmond Square Developments. http://richmondsquaregroup.com/ (contact details at the bottom) You should phone them and put your suspicious mind at rest.

Braddan Commissioners have been trying for over 2 years to get a response off them over port soderick, so i doubt they will tell me anything over the phone

who is behind Richmond Square?

Why don't you phone them and ask? 625610

dandara?

No, it's the phone number for Richmond Square Developments. http://richmondsquaregroup.com/ (contact details at the bottom) You should phone them and put your suspicious mind at rest.

Braddan Commissioners have been trying for over 2 years to get a response off them over port soderick, so i doubt they will tell me anything over the phone.

Edited by Moghrey Mie