Snookered!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he wasn't crap, anyone who can pot more than 10 balls in a row isn't crap. I'm crap.

Darts is even more shit because it’s played by even fatter shitter council house tenants than those that play snooker. More drinking and fighting pretending to be sport. No wonder most pubs are so shi

Shoprite sell Charlie Bingham ready meals? It's hard enough to hit a ball from one end of a snooker table to the other never mind throwing a game or making a score happen, he should be rewarded not pu

It's very clear what happened in this case.

During the period in question Stephen Lee's form had gone and he was well outside the Worlds top 16.

Once the chance of prize money has gone, someone has give him bad advice and he cut a few corners - no real victims other than a few bookmakers who make millions each year?...... (I guess that's how the conversation went).

Unfortunately, he didn't expect to find his form again once the rules had changed and the number of competitions increased. I also doubt he expected to return into the elite top eight of the World Snooker.

After reading the full report, I am surprised that no charges have been brought against some or all of the individuals who made a profit from the information obtained.

VERY LUCKY GUYS, Maybe they should do the lottery

Go onto the bbc sport website and look at the "Blue" Stephen Lee missed - he was full aware of the brief.

Edited by Rob Callister

Well I find all these accusations totally shocking

Many years ago I was involved in a business deal with one of the persons named in this case and I can only say that I found this person to be honest, dilligent, meticulous in his working practice and generally an all round good egg

I could not have been more suprised to see him slandered in this manner

• 8 months later...

Well I find all these accusations totally shocking

Many years ago I was involved in a business deal with one of the persons named in this case and I can only say that I found this person to be honest, dilligent, meticulous in his working practice and generally an all round good egg

I could not have been more suprised to see him slandered in this manner

Nice people can be so naive though.