Please Sign This Petition Against Puppy Dealing

Sarah

Right, correct thread this time

I don't like dogs so I'll get that straight before I start.

'puppy dealing' as you call it isn't right but neither is breeding any type of specific dog. They didn't just turn into bull terriers or poodles through evolution, its man interfering with nature and playing god. In doing some breeds have specific medical problems. Breeding with certificates should be stopped and the poor buggers left to turn somehow slowly back to Heinz 57s. Those peeps are the real problem as they just want cash as much as your 'puppy dealers'.

How much does a puppy cost these days?

Not one of them cheap imported dogs. I mean a pure Manx bred one.

Best not to buy an island bred 'pedigree' dog, the gene pool is too small and problems are to be expected.

Bit like humans in Foxdale and Peel.

Interesting this as that's what I always thought. However, I asked a vet about 'inbreeding' and she told me it was more likely to reduce problems long term than increase. Reverse logic.

Edited by puck my siles

~~ HELP NEEDED ~~~

If you know anyone who purchased a Westie puppy on the Isle of Man in May 2013 (puppies would have been born at the beginning of March) can you please advise them to get in touch with Sally Ann Cracknell. She will guarantee absolute discretion. She can also offer practical help and advice. Her mobile number is 456567 and her email is scsallyann@manx.net.

Thank you.