Manx Cyclists – Are They A Disease

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They never stop at red lights either and always ride three abreast on the pavement. And they don't pay road tax. Or insurance. How very dare they even dare to exist?

I had one overtake me when I was doing 40mph in a 30, then he grabbed my windscreen wipers and shaved his legs with them.

Why the sad bas**rds feel it necessary to wear brightly coloured lycra just to ride a bike is beyond me. There's certainly any number of sh*t car drivers on the island but I don't see too many dressin

Posted Images

I am a cyclist and recently an Audi S4 Executive Smegma driven by a chav premature ejaculator cut across in front of me without indicating

Luckily I wasn't on my bike that day but driving my 20 year old £500 4x4 pick up truck

The bodywork of the Audi caused several pounds worth of paint to be scraped off my Bull Bar

I shall be submitting a claim for damages plus mental trauma to his insurance company

Edited by cheeky boy

In Bolivia cycling's the cure, not a desease:

http://road.cc/content/news/96009-city-bolivia-passes-law-making-it-compulsory-ride-bikes

"A city in Bolivia has passed a law that will make it compulsory for residents to ride a bike once a week instead of using other means of transport to get around for their everyday trips.
It is aimed at not only reducing pollution, but also at improving the health of the city’s residents by introducing them to the benefits of using two wheels to get around, as part of promoting healthier lifestyles."

I know you're trolling, but...

Those saddles cause reproduction and sexual problems (Google it)

Used to be an elevated risk of this back in the day, but modern saddles aren't an issue. They feature cutaways to keep your bits in full working order. I've got three kids, so I'm happy to report I've no reproduction problems.

CutawaySaddle.jpg

You let your bits hang through that gap? Really?

I know you're trolling, but...

Those saddles cause reproduction and sexual problems (Google it)

Used to be an elevated risk of this back in the day, but modern saddles aren't an issue. They feature cutaways to keep your bits in full working order. I've got three kids, so I'm happy to report I've no reproduction problems.

CutawaySaddle.jpg

You let your bits hang through that gap? Really?

You misunderstand. That IS his bits.

Edited by Pierrot Lunaire

aka racing

have you as yet explained why our racing is illegal? have you spoken to the police about it? or the insurers?

still waiting.

can you supply links to the police notifications to slimes organized road races he has admitted to?

hopefully the police are looking into slimes club, as racing on open roads is illegalthumbsup.gif