Kfc

Matt Bawden

Horrible fast food crap. Why would you go there in the first place? It's about as healthy as a punch in the face.

Woohoo, a judgmental food snob!

Nothing wrong with a KFC every now and then,and stuff all business of anyone else's if someone chooses to eat there occasionally when it's convenient.

Nothing to do with being a food snob. It's horribly greasy stuff that makes your arteries clog up just by looking at it. Obesity bucket with a side of fries, anyone?

• Like 1

Nothing to do with being a food snob. It's horribly greasy stuff that makes your arteries clog up just by looking at it. Obesity bucket with a side of fries, anyone?

Unfortunately due to the limited number of restaurants on the IoM we can't all dine out on fine German cuisine.

But you could go to the sandwich shop around the corner and get something less fatty and probably cheaper. Or a salad from M&S or Coop.

Peri Peri chicken (Victoria Grill) is the place to go for all your poultry needs!

I love that place. Tried to smash 2 of the "hot" wraps when I was intoxicated the other night and nearly died.

My friend Charles Bronson got the extra hot and it made him cry. (That statement is 100% factually true)

Peri Peri chicken (Victoria Grill) is the place to go for all your poultry needs!

I love that place. Tried to smash 2 of the "hot" wraps when I was intoxicated the other night and nearly died.

My friend Charles Bronson got the extra hot and it made him cry. (That statement is 100% factually true)

top food but a bit mild for my tastes, you need to man up and try a phal

• Like 1

top food but a bit mild for my tastes, you need to man up and try a phal

Pffft I think it would kill me.

Had a Vindaloo and *just* about managed to eat it, admittedly I left most of the sauce and I had a big jug of Lassi to hand!