Manx Cheese Commercial

Dhoon Boy

Okay, so not sure if it counts as News, but in Atlanta this weekend and Publix are advertising cheese from the Isle of Man on all the TV Channels, couldn't find a copy of the short version but here's the long one, and yes its more than a little bit cheesy

I prefer our Manx Cheddar over and above almost any I have ever tasted.

I don't understand the cheese game but I can't help thinking that a catchy brand name, wrapping and marketing would really push it further?

I guess that if demand increased the Creamery would have to have a lot of investment to meet demand?

I prefer our Manx Cheddar over and above almost any I have ever tasted.

I don't understand the cheese game but I can't help thinking that a catchy brand name, wrapping and marketing would really push it further?

I guess that if demand increased the Creamery would have to have a lot of investment to meet demand?

They have over 1,000 stores already in the parts of the US where they are active and are looking to expand into new areas so yes, if this sells well over there it could be very good news for the creamery and the employment prospects over here.