Mount Murray Hotel On Fire!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the site should be made into a tasteful memorial garden.

They'll blame the roofer, but it's obvious from the the way the fire spread that its was the US Government who started it, just like the did when the blew up the World Trade Centres. All you sheep bel

From my experience, it would be the first time something served there was properly cooked

Posted Images

The main function rooms are unaffected so hopefully they will still be able to have functions for anybody who has booked. There is also some accommodation in the main block, so they may also still be able to provide rooms (don't know how many though). I hope for all the people who work up there that they can still keep the place running and that jobs are safe :(

Is it legal on public roads? I thought it is overwidth.

Well how the hell did it get to the airport in the first place ?
And how would it get to Jurby if needed there ?

Have you never seen a wide vehicle on low loader? just 'you tube' wide loads for proof, not that I'm bothered either way, it was just a question.

The main function rooms are unaffected so hopefully they will still be able to have functions for anybody who has booked. There is also some accommodation in the main block, so they may also still be able to provide rooms (don't know how many though). I hope for all the people who work up there that they can still keep the place running and that jobs are safe :(

Yes indeed.