• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say bring back "Route 66".

What the island is missing is that big yellow thing in the sky shining for about 500% longer than it does at the minute. Doesn't matter where you drink then, if it's short sleeves and beer garden weat

I liked the old Courthouse upstairs. From 10pm on a Friday / Saturday night it was ace for a few hours. Look forward to it getting back to how it was.   It takes some balls to admit you've made a ma

Posted Images

Went there last night, burgers are amazing, slightly on the pricey side but excellent service.

Will go back again.

1456622_10202295925150266_752427309_n.jp

Seriously, WTF is that? I see some soggy chips at the bottom...

I wouldn't be a fan of the meal above, but surely they are just offering an option along the lines of the man vs food things that are quite popular these days.

You'd have to be a proper snob/nob to rule out visiting an establishment just because they offer a menu option that might be a bit of a talking point and generate some free PR when they have just opened.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be a fan of the meal above, but surely they are just offering an option along the lines of the man vs food things that are quite popular these days.

You'd have to be a proper snob/nob to rule out visiting an establishment just because they offer a menu option that might be a bit of a talking point and generate some free PR when they have just opened.

it looks like someone has taken a dump on a plate ffs