Just Been On A New Silver Bus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you take that picture while you were licking the window?

No one has complained about the colour scheme on death row, so everyone using it must think its ok.

Posted Images

If you wanted to pick a colour for a vehicle that would make it less visible to other road users in poor visibility such as dusk, mist or fog, what would it be?

This post is about the interior decor. I don't really have a problem with the silver exterior, although in sunshine it might reflect and start melting nearby motorists.

You actually complain about the colour of a bus and it's décor? You need to get one of those things,you know,those things that most normal people have...oh you know,a erm......

......oh yeah,a life you sad twat. :-)

Edited by johnny

You actually complain about the colour of a bus and it's décor? You need to get one of those things,you know,those things that most normal people have...oh you know,a erm..........oh yeah,a life you sad twat. :-)

If it's your money paying for something, you have every right to have a say about it.

Just been on another one. I don't like the colour if the head cushions. It's the same colour as the restraints used on death row.

Go upstairs then. The head rests are not tan up there.

I'm not going upstairs. I might get mugged by a scallywag.

Johnny, talk to the hand because the face ain't listening. Did you actually go to the trouble of posting an é in decor to get it right or did you just copy and paste it because you couldn't spell it? hahaha.

Johnny, talk to the hand because the face ain't listening. Did you actually go to the trouble of posting an é in decor to get it right or did you just copy and paste it because you couldn't spell it? hahaha.

Just perfect. It's called education,though not something you'd be familiar with. Unless of course you can actually listen through your hand,or perhaps you also talk out of your arse,which in that case,put on a show and charge an entry fee,or leave it open to free entry if you like ;-) Then again,perhaps the word "isn't" is missing from your vocabulary.

Oh and TJ,you really should get out more,or is any of the street furniture not to your desired taste?. Hahaha,you're still a sad twat but you carry on moaning if it makes you feel good. :-)

Oh and TJ,you really should get out more,or is any of the street furniture not to your desired taste?. Hahaha,you're still a sad twat but you carry on moaning if it makes you feel good. :-)

I didn't post a comment on the F ing decor, you walter. All I said was that if you're a taxpayer then you have a right to speak your mind about what your taxes have paid for.