Salt And Pepper (Polish Takeaway)

substitute

Hmmm sniff sniff, the self publicising sniffer dawg is sniffing a little whiff of "It's not myyyyy business but..."

Sorry Bees so what, it appears you can have 14 pages about a coffee shop but all is well cos its 'our Stu'....bollocks

it's been there a while and I drive past it every day going to and from work but it's a little too far out of the way for me to visit in the working day.

Looks interesting and I'd like to give it a try but it's in a bit of an impractical place?

Hmmm sniff sniff, the self publicising sniffer dawg is sniffing a little whiff of "It's not myyyyy business but..."

if it is then they're taking the sock puppet thing to new levels of stealth

been a member for 18 months or so and made a number of posts of a reasonable nature? also the take away in question has been open for months if not a year so they've not exactly leapt into action - probably genuine but as another poster said - so what if they are generating discussion on the place?

• Like 1

Howdy.

Genuine interest of the place. Just honestly wondered if anyone had tried the food there.

I can't really see the problem personally. I haven't said it's really nice or anything.

IF I do try the food any time soon I will post here.

Thank you.