Chemtrails Over Douglas (Or Not?)

Thomas Jefferson

I think you'll find this was "local news" when I first posted the thread. However, at this point, unless you have new information pertaining to the Isle of Man in particular, I suggest chemtrail threads belong in the "international news" section as the subject relates to an international crime against humanity and not just a provincial Manx island-based one.

When did something you're imagining become "an international crime against humanity" ?

• Like 2

I *have* done further research.

I've read through hours of the material posted on the Internet

So you read some stuff on the internet for a few hours. Impressive. Very impressive.

I shall use that next time a tin-foil-hatted chemtrailer starts one of his rants. When most of the information on the supposed "conspiracy" is on the internet rather than in research papers and peer-reviewed journals, surely that's the right place to read it ?

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Link

Great timelapse/visualization of flights over the UK. It clearly shows the number of flights over the IOM and ends nicely showing the airway right over us.

Edited to try to fix embedding, but no luck!

Second go:

Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

I took a photo of one of the pilots. It's a little blurry, but it's clear he's an alien-human hybrid.

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE REALITY OF CHEMTRAILS:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails

and for those with less patience....

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails#Chemtrail_conspiracies_make_no_sense

Surely TJ should be investigating the annoying noise coming from Nobles Park which is driving me insane all night. Might be part of HAARP, mind control and all that.

Not sure you needed to resurrect an ancient thread to make this lame joke. That aside, chemtrails do keep appearing. What are they spraying in our air? It sure isn't just vapour. I get headaches when they're out. The weather quickly changes after they've been - the atmosphere becomes a haze on what was an otherwise sunny and clear day.

Not sure you needed to resurrect an ancient thread to make this lame joke. That aside, chemtrails do keep appearing. What are they spraying in our air? It sure isn't just vapour. I get headaches when they're out. The weather quickly changes after they've been - the atmosphere becomes a haze on what was an otherwise sunny and clear day.

Change your glasses...they are too tight (headaches) and the wrong prescription (headaches/hazy vision).

As for the weather being shit when you go outside, look out the window before venturing out...or the weather gods just don't like you (like that lass who caused an earth quake by getting her baps out).

If you think aeroplanes are just squirting out water vapour and not chemicals then to be honest you've been brainwashed beyond repair.

No, there are lots of chemicals that aeroplanes 'squirt out'. For the most part, pollutants like CO2 or NOx that come from burning fuel. Occasionally, they jettison fuel, occasionally they squirt pesticides onto crops (think Cary Grant, here), bullets, shells, bombs, poisons ....

What isn't true is that the trails that you commonly see in the sky are what the Babylon/Flat Earth/ 9/11 Truth/Elvis Lives folks refer to as chemtrails. They are indeed water vapour condensing in the cold air after burning hydrocarbons in that same air.

• Like 1