Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rhumsaa

Establishments That Serve Average Burgers With Chips

I see there is a planning application in for another takeaway in Ramsey. I wonder if they will sell average burgers with chips too?

I see there is a planning application in for another takeaway in Ramsey. I wonder if they will sell average burgers with chips too?

Hope so

62 Parliament St - will be a pretty small burger I suspect if it goes ahead

I have heard that the hot dog thing is going to be on a stand in St. Paul's Square. Now whether or not that's a permanent fixture or not, I do not know (or when it will even start). Further investigation required.

In other news, Ramsey is due to get a new sandwich bar in the near future (location as yet to be confirmed).

I have heard that the hot dog thing is going to be on a stand in St. Paul's Square. Now whether or not that's a permanent fixture or not, I do not know (or when it will even start). Further investigation required.

In other news, Ramsey is due to get a new sandwich bar in the near future (location as yet to be confirmed).

Maybe put it outside The Grove ! See General Chat.

He's there now!

He's there now!

bollocks only just seen this

Anyone tried Bourne Burger (formerly the Chuck Wagon) in Ramsey yet?

Maybe the wrong thread but based on a single facebook picture I am hopeful the burgers may be above average

I don't think above average burgers are allowed in this thread.

You better ask rag n bone man.

I don't think above average burgers are allowed in this thread.

You better ask rag n bone man.

The lad from Mountain Warehouse didn't have an opinion either way

• Like 1

The Trawlerman chip shop have started making their own burgers, made using manx beef apparently

might be above average from what people have said, might be worth a try though

12 minutes ago, Terminal said:

It's about time you started selling burgers in your chippy. 

:D 

too obvious I guess terminal, we have always sold burgers but the ones we make ourselves are much better than the frozen ones

Edited by mizuno86

You do nice fish and chips, don't try to modernise Ramsey with your new fangled meat patties.

Oh and if I bring an OAP and a child in and order a kids meal, and an OAP meal with an adult meal, don't by default ring all of them through the till as adults meals because you have not bothered to check the table and think that people are just trying to cheat, would not mind once but happened twice now. If you have a problem with customers abusing your your discounted smaller portions either don't offer them or insist on photographic id.