What Is The Worst Biscuit To Eat In Bed And Why

Rhumsaa

It isn't a biscuit however, I did wake up in crumb hell today. Apparently I was hungry in the middle of the night and took myself off to the kitchen where I laid claim to the remnants of the pie we'd had for Sunday tea, puff pasty is definitely the worst thing to eat in bed, it has narcotic properties thus making you fall asleep half way through eating it and boom, crumb central in the morning. :( It's very peculiar, I used to get up in the middle of the night to eat all the time but I haven't done it for ooooooh, heavens, at least 15 years, certainly not a habit I wish to get back into after this mornings crumby hell, I can tell you.

Chocolate digestives win on two counts. They are impossible to eat without dropping a million crumbs but worse, are the stray bits of chocolate that fall off and melt while you sleep creating hellish brown skid type marks on the bottom sheet.

Nearly gives one a heart attack when one wakes up in the morning, jumps out of bed, throws the covers back and thinks for one hellish moment that one has shat oneself.

Or is that only me.

Pray, what position do you assume when eating choccie biccies in bed?

Never mind all this talk of bedtime habits and crumbs in the bed, the most despicable unhealthy practice lies with those people who not only eat in bed but also those who allow their dog(s) or cat(s) share the duvet!

I like a sponge-finger myself....

It isn't a biscuit however, I did wake up in crumb hell today. Apparently I was hungry in the middle of the night and took myself off to the kitchen where I laid claim to the remnants of the pie we'd had for Sunday tea, puff pasty is definitely the worst thing to eat in bed, it has narcotic properties thus making you fall asleep half way through eating it and boom, crumb central in the morning. sad.png It's very peculiar, I used to get up in the middle of the night to eat all the time but I haven't done it for ooooooh, heavens, at least 15 years, certainly not a habit I wish to get back into after this mornings crumby hell, I can tell you.

do you often find yourself eating pie in the bedroom?

Chocolate digestives win on two counts. They are impossible to eat without dropping a million crumbs but worse, are the stray bits of chocolate that fall off and melt while you sleep creating hellish brown skid type marks on the bottom sheet.

Nearly gives one a heart attack when one wakes up in the morning, jumps out of bed, throws the covers back and thinks for one hellish moment that one has shat oneself.

Or is that only me.

I was thinking about this the other day

a profiterole in bed would probably produce a worse heart attack