Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Lxxx

Uk Flooding

Hmmm ... woo woo forum and mad post !

Still I hope you will also be in favour of the Isle of Man continuing to spend considerable tax money on keeping the major ditches and rivers clear - a vital task which was recently transferred to Water & Sewerage - was previously done by the DOT i.e. infrastructure.

• Like 1

I think one day everyone will be living in a handful of very large cities. Everyone will be forced to use public transportation within the cities. We won't be allowed out of the cities except on public transportation systems which link the cities. Only the elite will be allowed to live outside the cities.

• Like 1

I think one day everyone will be living in a handful of very large cities. Everyone will be forced to use public transportation within the cities. We won't be allowed out of the cities except on public transportation systems which link the cities. Only the elite will be allowed to live outside the cities.

You've been reading too much George Orwell.

No, I've been reading too much UN Agenda 21. It's all in there.

• Like 1

No, I've been reading too much UN Agenda 21. It's all in there.

Very true.

The article starts off well and even the abusive bit is fair enough but - then it veers off into la-la land which, I'm assured, is soon to be invaded by Thomas Jefferson, heavily disguised as Napoleon.

That isn't me, you walter. Interesting article. It alludes to things which anyone with a brain must already suspect, but it doesn't really prove a conspiracy beyond negligence and austerity cuts.

The article starts off well and even the abusive bit is fair enough but - then it veers off into la-la land which, I'm assured, is soon to be invaded by Thomas Jefferson, heavily disguised as Napoleon.

That isn't me, you walter. Interesting article. It alludes to things which anyone with a brain must already suspect, but it doesn't really prove a conspiracy beyond negligence and austerity cuts.

Agenda 21 isn't a conspiracy, it's policy....and quite open for anyone wanting to look into it.

Agenda 21 isn't a conspiracy, it's policy....and quite open for anyone wanting to look into it.

I know Agenda 21 isn't a conspiracy. It's readily available to read on the UN's own website. If I recall correctly, the Liberal Vannin Party even mention wanting to implement some of it on their manifesto. But this article didn't prove a conspiracy in the example it provides. It could all be put down to negligence and austerity cuts.

Interesting that a Sikh charity has been helping out at the Somerset levels. They also roundly criticised the uk govt for pouring aid overseas and not helping our own flood victims.

Changing times eh?

I re-call that the Sikhs played a big part on the allies side in the 2nd world war.

• Like 1

Conspiracy minded people often describe it in terms which make it seem as if they see it as some sort of international vanguardist plot.

Conspiracy minded people often describe it in terms which make it seem as if they see it as some sort of international vanguardist plot.

That is what it is.