Neknominate

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Public warned on the dangers of 'Neck and Nominate'   http://www.gov.im/about-the-government/departments/health/news/?altTemplate=ViewCategorisedNews&id=21938   I don't know what all the f

I'll drink to that.

Got to love this place. A government publuc warning 2 weeks after a craze has all but died out.

in my hedonistic youth we often went to parties grabbed a pint glass, filled with all the spirits and liqueurs in the kitchen then downed it and got f****d up then did it again and got more f****d up.....

Aah. That's where you learned your traffic light sequencing techniques.

As rapier like your wit is I have to let you know that signals sequencing is not my area.

Yeah, we've noticed. wink.png

• Like 1

I don't know what all the fuzz is about with NekNominations. I think they're a brilliant way to improve the human gene pool by removing darwin award worthy specimens from it.

Yeah this.

The best one I saw was some Scottish guy whose language left a lot to be desired to say the least but it was made worse by the fact he did it with his wife (snd young child) present whilst he dropped his C and F bombs to camera - a great example to set your kids.

Do you think the Ministers could have been "Nekonominating" at the Tynwald Xmas break up party a couple of years ago?

Half a pint of vintage champagne mixed with half a pint of non-vintage. "It's okay... we can afford it!"

Do you think the Ministers could have been "Nekonominating" at the Tynwald Xmas break up party a couple of years ago?

Half a pint of vintage champagne mixed with half a pint of non-vintage. "It's okay... we can afford it!"

or "it's OK they can afford it"?