Woooooooooo!

Exciting times as Newcastle Utd may be bought by WWE owner Vince McMahon?

I for one am looking forward to Hell in a Cell at St James' Park being the main event rather than a result of too many ales by supporters. Perhaps they can have a horse vs man street fight on the card.

I would certainly pay to watch a Newcastle match called by JR Jim Ross or at the very least more opportunities for things like this to be created for some Newcastle tackles, dives and misses

Newcastle have provided countless moments of hilarity over the years, this would take it to a whole new level.

to be honest the WWE is tame these days compared to Newcastle Utd

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly very true Pardew getting in a bit of practice.

On a similar vein I have just watched the first half of Chesterfield v Portsmouth, a cracking game very few fouls no play acting from the players, but was appalled to see how ill prepared the managers were, I clearly saw them in the technical area drinking a cup of tea ! now surely everyone knows it is almost impossible to drop the nut on anyone whilst drinking a cup of tea a shameful display of ill preparedness !