PEEL HOLDINGS BEAST EXPOSED IN SALFORD AND LIVERPOOL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But Peel is international although owned via an Iom trust structure. The owning family live at Billown mansion House, peel first came to prominence in an extended hostile take over of Manchester Sip

Mr Whittaker to you. Companies bigger than governments.....oh I can't see any issues with that, oh no, I am sure one of our lot would be able to level with a company of that size, mostly they would as

It's a total shocker. The only thing that has "progressed" is the "retail experience" meaning you have to walk all around the collection of shops to get to your flight. Yes there is a decent choice of

I have not heard of this company.

Do they do business in the Isle of Man, or are they just based here?

Err, they are the major shareholder in Pinewood. Have all your moanings in that thread not even given you an understanding of what you were moaning about.

One thing in that article that we all know is true is that they love public money to make projects work!!

I have not heard of this company.

Do they do business in the Isle of Man, or are they just based here?

Err, they are the major shareholder in Pinewood. Have all your moanings in that thread not even given you an understanding of what you were moaning about.

One thing in that article that we all know is true is that they love public money to make projects work!!

I didn't realise it was a crime to not be entirely up to speed on the minutiae of all the shit that takes place in the Isle of Man. I simply don't have the time or the interest. There's a big world out there beyond these shores.

Were Peel holdings something to do with the Pinewood deal or have I dreamt that?

Peel were involved in pinewood and their stake was used as a decider/consideration in the iom becoming involved; I.e. if john whittaker thinks it's a good deal , then so shall we!

Bizarre, but has more than a grain of truth. Jw has sold the trafford centre (approx. £850 million) in favour of the wirral waters project.

Also owns l/pool airport, barton aerodrome and heysham ports...plus mansells old gaffe (ballamann) at port erin.

Tbt.

A new set of travel links to the UK announced this week. Rodin Hood Airport is the destination, and the owners of said Airport are I believe Peel Holdings. If I am wrong I will attend ' traitors gate ' but I fear the entrance may be jammed

They also have huge plans for Liverpool waterfront using Chinese money.

Private Eye had some interesting things to say about that. Not directly online as usual, so I'm afraid it's second-hand, but you can read the original story if you click on the image.

Still, could you imagine someone based in the Isle of Man being taken in by Chinese 'investors' who might be less influential than was hoped?