Why do those who eat prawns, eat prawns?

Matt Bawden

I get that, I've eaten many strange things on my travels....if those that eat prawns, eat prawns then why not woodlouse?

But people do eat them if you look on bushcraft sites. They're not in Shoprite just yet as they haven't been made widely available to people, but I'm sure you're just trolling. Insects are suggested to be future food and we will be eating mealworms and crickets, which have more nutritional value, long before a crappy little woodlouse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18813075

It's good that we all eat different things, isn't it? If we all ate the same thing, then there may not be enough of it to go around. Variety brings praise and criticism, supports billions of people around the world and generally makes it all a bit more interesting.

Plus if all just ate turnips, the place would be overrun with whales, dolphins, dodos etc.

Why do people who hate prawns like prawn crackers?

On a completely unrelated note, why did Apple think that whilst I began typing p-r-a above that I was likely to want to spell the word "peas"?

Because prawn crackers are the best and don't taste of prawns anyway. Plus the texture and look of prawns is what I find off-putting.

Hmmm, yes....a very interesting and worthwhile topic...

I have a theory that the government people are identifying forum members and injecting some sort of cemical into their water supply to see how it effects their minds via what they post on the forums.

You see, Manxforums folk can be a thorn in the side of the establishment so they are thus quite dispensable and ideal for guinea pigs.

It's all becoming quite clear now.

Along with the neighbours barbecue.

Nurse, the bratwurst my neighbour found in the deep freeze were indeed to be eaten before the day in question, just the day in question two years previously.

OMG.