Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
trmpton

Best Business Guide

Thanks Woolley but once I have something in my head I have to get it dealt with. :)

2010 - 109 pages

2011 - 112 pages

2012 - 112 pages

2013 - Don't have this one

2014 - 87 pages

It's just another waste of glossy paper, like so many of the 'free' Manx Magazines out there. Mine along with all the others that get delivered goes straight into the bin.

It's just another waste of glossy paper, like so many of the 'free' Manx Magazines out there. Mine along with all the others that get delivered goes straight into the bin.

Yes. Get picked up off the floor and go unseen straight into a recycling bag kept by the door for the purpose. Seems such a waste of everything. Paper, ink, time, effort, power, fuel. Not to mention money.

Got my copy today, it looks like we have reached the pinnacle on the Island with the same people being nominated year after year and no new entries being added! (I might have missed it if their is any new ones)

As for the recommended comments - They are so cheesy "COME ON" I wonder why they don't print the persons name and contact details who put forward the recommendation?

I just can't imagine a Manxman being willing to fork out cash for such an extravagant form of entertainment

£5 for the TT opening ceremony is one thing but .....