Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Lxxx

Decent gardener

Lxxx, I own How Does Your Garden Grow? and I actually love taking pride in the gardens I do. Tradesmen who don't turn up when they say they are going to annoys me massively so I can promise that I'm punctual. I am confident that I will complete the required work to your satisfaction.

You can find me on Facebook under How Does Your Garden Grow Isle of Man or mail me on adrian@howdoesyourgardengrow.im to have a chat about it or indeed arrange a visit to your garden.

• Like 1

Lxxx, I own How Does Your Garden Grow? and I actually love taking pride in the gardens I do. Tradesmen who don't turn up when they say they are going to annoys me massively so I can promise that I'm punctual. I am confident that I will complete the required work to your satisfaction.

You can find me on Facebook under How Does Your Garden Grow Isle of Man or mail me on adrian@howdoesyourgardengrow.im to have a chat about it or indeed arrange a visit to your garden.

Can't say fairer than that, a forum member isn't going to stick their neck on the line if they don't have 100% faith they could do the work to your standards.