Isle Of Man Lapel Pin!

Fastyr Mie:

Something Horrible Happened At Work.

I had a Round Manx Lapel Pin that I had Pinned to my Work Hat and it must have caught in some Branches and got Pulled Off! It was a Little Round Red Lapel Pin with the Three Legged Symbol on it.

I got it in 2006 from a Little Shop in Peel and it was from a Box on the Check Out Stand that said "Lapel Pins For Charity. One Pound Each for support of Starving People in (I think) Romania".

I got Ten and distributed the rest to Friends and Family and kept One for myself. I had it on my Work Hat for the last 7 years and it never went Missing until today.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a Replacement? So far, from the Internet, there is only Manx Lapel Pins that are Little Flags or Shields but I can not find anything that is Round.

I found one that is a Shield that might do, but I would prefer getting a hold of one that is Round that the one I Lost.

3X3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like folly to me

Thats It!   I am getting 3. One for my Hat, One for my Suit Lapel and One Extra in case the Replacement One on my Hat goes Astray Again.   I think Katman gets to be First on my Friends List.  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manx-Flag-Metal-Pin-Badge-isle-of-man-IOM-gailick-tt-course-moto-gp-Brand-New-/400677369757   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isle-of-Man-Ellan-Vannin-MANX-Triskelion-LAPEL-PIN-

Posted Images

Thats It!

I am getting 3. One for my Hat, One for my Suit Lapel and One Extra in case the Replacement One on my Hat goes Astray Again.

I think Katman gets to be First on my Friends List.

3X3

• Like 2

They were selling them outside Bushy's tent last year 'for charidee'.

I got a dozen or more for various rellies. Not sure...but I think it was crossroads carers. Whoever it was has probably got half a ton of them somewhere.

I expect that was the full extent of Tynwald's money saving cuts

I also bought one of the Tynwald coffee mugs. I use it to snort salt water.

Why?