Elite Vehicles

NikoB

Rather odd post on taken from their Facebook page....

Can I offer my sincere apologies to clients, close friends and associates and an explanation ? My temporary mobile number is 428884. I've been put in to a desperate situation by two local companies and they little realise the serious affect it's having on my ability to conduct my business in my usual manner. I had a bill cap on my mobile of £ 400 a month. Whilst I had a call from Sure in February stating my limit was nearing, they also informed me that I never had a 'bolt-on" and if I had then my bill would have been 80% cheaper. I then complained and requested that it be back dated. They refused on the basis that I had, allegedly, not requested thus. On May 1st £ 1200 was removed from my account, this contradicting my supposed bill cap. This was duly paid. I"v been with this company for four years and never missed a payment. 12 days ago they cut off both my mobiles, landline and internet saying my bill was now £ 4800 and would not reconnect or allow me my numbers back unless I paid. I begged them to put me on a PAYG with £ 200 cash credit whilst we discussed this disputed bill. They blankly refused. Also under an emergency situation whilst on holiday involving me rushing my girlfriend to hospital with a sever eye complaint that included loss of vision, I begged them to connect me so i could seek private medical insurance. Again they denied me this. They then gave me the options of contacting the OFT. This would sonly be applicable to a personal dispute NOT a business related one. In my opinion wasting taxpayers money.

As regards my Peel Road site, I genuinely have no idea as to why my vehicles are fenced in. Having called Dandara on numerous occasions, they repeatedly hang up on me. There is an alleged £ 1200 owing and a threat of court proceedings. However, they fail to realise that a long-term gentlemen's agreement is in place whereby I pay the electric bill on the site to be reimbursed at a later stage to me. I also left furniture and telecommunications infrastructure in place to assist their proposed future lease chances. I also left £ 5000 worth of roof tiles even though I had a buyer. However the fire brigade regularly use the site for training and I decided to leave them in to facilitate this.
I also left £ 600 worth of oil in the oil tank that Dandara have since used and not paid for

Once again is my temporary number 428884 (texts are easier for me to manage at the moment). And my sincere apologies ...

Can I offer my sincere apologies to clients, close friends and associates and an explanation ? My temporary mobile number is 428884. I've been put in to a desperate situation by two local companies and they little realise the serious affect it's having on my ability to conduct my business in my usual manner. I had a bill cap on my mobile of £ 400 a month. Whilst I had a call from Sure in February stating my limit was nearing, they also informed me that I never had a 'bolt-on" and if I had then my bill would have been 80% cheaper. I then complained and requested that it be back dated. They refused on the basis that I had, allegedly, not requested thus. On May 1st £ 1200 was removed from my account, this contradicting my supposed bill cap. This was duly paid. I"v been with this company for four years and never missed a payment. 12 days ago they cut off both my mobiles, landline and internet saying my bill was now £ 4800 and would not reconnect or allow me my numbers back unless I paid. I begged them to put me on a PAYG with £ 200 cash credit whilst we discussed this disputed bill. They blankly refused. Also under an emergency situation whilst on holiday involving me rushing my girlfriend to hospital with a sever eye complaint that included loss of vision, I begged them to connect me so i could seek private medical insurance. Again they denied me this. They then gave me the options of contacting the OFT. This would sonly be applicable to a personal dispute NOT a business related one. In my opinion wasting taxpayers money.

As regards my Peel Road site, I genuinely have no idea as to why my vehicles are fenced in. Having called Dandara on numerous occasions, they repeatedly hang up on me. There is an alleged £ 1200 owing and a threat of court proceedings. However, they fail to realise that a long-term gentlemen's agreement is in place whereby I pay the electric bill on the site to be reimbursed at a later stage to me. I also left furniture and telecommunications infrastructure in place to assist their proposed future lease chances. I also left £ 5000 worth of roof tiles even though I had a buyer. However the fire brigade regularly use the site for training and I decided to leave them in to facilitate this.

I also left £ 600 worth of oil in the oil tank that Dandara have since used and not paid for

Once again is my temporary number 428884 (texts are easier for me to manage at the moment). And my sincere apologies ...

So rip Dandara's fences down and leave them on the side.

• Like 1

I wonder what the other side of the argument is? Spending £400/month on phone calls, never missed a payment and his supplier cuts him off... Now why would they do that?

Nevertheless that area has gone downhill fast since Nissan moved away to Ballasalla; has all the hallmarks of a 'down at heel' 2nd hand car lot. And it's the main route out of town for Sea Terminal (tourist) traffic.

And where do former buyers go if they experience problems with their motors? Or is that not high on his list of priorities at the present what with having to go on holiday with his girlfriend and all...

TBT.

I thought from the Title of this Thread that it referred to Elite Styles of Motor Vehicles such as Cars, Boats or Planes, so I was expecting to see piccies of Famous Cars and such.

For instance, here is the Famous Mercedes Staff Car and Adolf Hitler got driven around in:

http://www.williammaloney.com/Vacations/Canada2003/images/08WarHitlersStaffCar.jpg

It is now on display in Ottawa's War Museum.

And here is our Blue Nose Schooner:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjNRXoGjAg7vJvol8w092UyvWAnUIH0RfGTRBPlQPTXJbVkyFt9YTk8YEKFA

And here the Fighter Plane that our Billy Bishop used during WW1 to shoot down as many Jerries as he did:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBv3piTm5H3GHJTzitmkdzjGhQXFnuwqUjR4OXeE10WAVVBPxZHb0LnbFA

3X3

I thought from the Title of this Thread that it referred to Elite Styles of Motor Vehicles such as Cars, Boats or Planes, so I was expecting to see piccies of Famous Cars and such.

For instance, here is the Famous Mercedes Staff Car and Adolf Hitler got driven around in:

http://www.williammaloney.com/Vacations/Canada2003/images/08WarHitlersStaffCar.jpg

It is now on display in Ottawa's War Museum.

And here is our Blue Nose Schooner:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjNRXoGjAg7vJvol8w092UyvWAnUIH0RfGTRBPlQPTXJbVkyFt9YTk8YEKFA

And here the Fighter Plane that our Billy Bishop used during WW1 to shoot down as many Jerries as he did:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBv3piTm5H3GHJTzitmkdzjGhQXFnuwqUjR4OXeE10WAVVBPxZHb0LnbFA

3X3

tangent.jpg

• Like 3

Awe, I do like the young man from Elite, I do not particularly like Dandara and I've had billing issues with Sure (not real ones, just the AR you get if you dare to use your phone in the UK).

Elite were very good at one time, who knows what is going on in reality, in my little mind a small business is being ruined by big boy bullies, as per.