Health minister opposes cannabis rethink

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A welcome announcement from Bell, unusually. Is he trying to carve himself a new legacy? Instead of being remembered as Bell the Bastard, Tangerine Emperor, will be Bell the Bongmaster, Liberator of t

Can not believe my eyes, Allan Bell said this? Our very own CM? Concur that this is the first sensible thing dat man eva muttered.   110% for legalising I am, seen many people taking all kinds of th

Emptying my greenhouse as I speak, sod the tomatoes and chillies, now where did I put my Bob Marley cd's !

Posted Images

All this angst against cannabis but forget about peoples wants and concentrate on peoples needs.

The needs concern the people who need it to stop their suffering and whether any drug is made legal or decriminalised, the important thing is that if whatever drug takes away the pain or assists them in some small way, then Doctors or such like should be able to prescribe specific proven cases, the medicine/herb that will make their patients lives a little less painful or problematic than before.

Lets not forget, this is about people with MS or Parkinsons and as for people who just want to take the drug for their own pleasure or stress relief, then I couldn't care about them as this drug should be used for a need and not a want. If at a later stage that cannabis is legal, then so be it, but first things first.

A drugs a drug and whether it's cannabis or other type of drug, they should be prescribed. (ps, there's loads of side issues that spring to mind, but let's keep it straightforward)

• Like 1

You really are an idiotic and pathetic person sick moon and this is not about you and your insensitive approach as this is about real people with real problems and unless you understand MS or Parkinsons, then you're stupidity and lack lustre credibility raises to new heights!

Would you realy like to see those who suffer from MS and Parkinsons suffer evermore? Simple yes or no would suffice

• Like 1

Would you realy like to see those who suffer from MS and Parkinsons suffer evermore? Simple yes or no would suffice

Ok, I pick simple.

By their undoubted frequent use of the word, I bet you thought your parents had picked that name for you too.

the world is moveing fast

Cannabis regulatory initiatives also continued to gain ground last week. In New York, the legislature and governor agreed to a last-minute deal to legalize limited forms of medical marijuana for limited numbers of patients. Florida lawmakers reached a similar deal

in full http://news.yahoo.com/cannabis-gains-ground-favorable-gwph-143000353.html

You should have a go TJ

I'd like to try all these drugs but you just can't trust the street drugs as they add all sorts of other things to them or have been smuggled in by people hiding them up their bumholes. No thanks! Would love to sample them out in the wild with pure organic stuff.