The World Cup

The Sick Moon

At least the one positive to come out of yesterday is we'll no longer have to watch that vile human being in the Premier League ever again. He'll cry his way to Spain now claiming he's being persecuted by the media. Again.

At least the one positive to come out of yesterday is we'll no longer have to watch that vile human being in the Premier League ever again.

That's a bit harsh. His biting behaviour is so irrational that it can surely only come from an uncontrollable compulsion, and the consequences of that compulsion are hardly of a severe nature. If anything he needs behavioural therapy to control his urges. Like I've said, I feel sorry for him. I felt particularly sorry for him as he walked off the pitch yesterday and the reality of what he had done was sinking in while his teammates celebrated their progression to the next stage of the competition. If he is banned from continuing to take part it will not just be his loss, it will be the competition's loss too. It's a real shame.

At least the one positive to come out of yesterday is we'll no longer have to watch that vile human being in the Premier League ever again.

That's a bit harsh. His biting behaviour is so irrational that it can surely only come from an uncontrollable compulsion, and the consequences of that compulsion are hardly of a severe nature. If anything he needs behavioural therapy to control his urges. Like I've said, I feel sorry for him. I felt particularly sorry for him as he walked off the pitch yesterday and the reality of what he had done was sinking in while his teammates celebrated their progression to the next stage of the competition. If he is banned from continuing to take part it will not just be his loss, it will be the competition's loss too. It's a real shame.

He's had therapy. His manager went to great lengths last season to tell everyone how he was a changed man after his counselling and he realises the error of his ways.....only to do it again on the biggest stage of them all. The guy is quite clearly unhinged and no amount of therapy will rewire his brain it seems. One bite not exactly normal behaviour but fair enough, two bites is pushing it now but THREE times he has bitten an opponent unprovoked. There was no humility from him either, just a moan at the UK football community only earlier this week for having a vendetta against him. The same community who have put some some nice shiny awards on his mantelpiece to say they voted for him as best player in the league last year despite his indiscretions, but still that wasn't enough. Good riddance I say. There have been better players in the Premier League in the past and there will be in the future.

Edited by Lxxx

I'm a Uruguay fan, it's indefensible.

The guy is a fucking moron.

I'm a Liverpool fan, you are quite right.

The guy is a fucking cheat too.

The things he gets up to are deplorable, I wonder how he explains things to his wife.

But he is OUR cheating, moronic, wimpish gobshite - and I'm looking forward to when this is forgotten.

• Like 1

I'm a Uruguay fan, it's indefensible.

The guy is a fucking moron.

I'm a Liverpool fan, you are quite right.

The guy is a fucking cheat too.

The things he gets up to are deplorable, I wonder how he explains things to his wife.

But he is OUR cheating, moronic, wimpish gobshite - and I'm looking forward to when this is forgotten.

He's brought Liverpool Football Club into disrepute; and much as I'm loathe to say it...they don't deserve that.

And it's just a matter of time before he repeats his actions.

But the real problem is, where do you get 31 Premiership goals from next season?

TBT.