I'm a Uruguay fan, it's indefensible.

The guy is a fucking moron.

I'm a Liverpool fan, you are quite right.

The guy is a fucking cheat too.

The things he gets up to are deplorable, I wonder how he explains things to his wife.

But he is OUR cheating, moronic, wimpish gobshite - and I'm looking forward to when this is forgotten.

He's brought Liverpool Football Club into disrepute; and much as I'm loathe to say it...they don't deserve that.

And it's just a matter of time before he repeats his actions.

But the real problem is, where do you get 31 Premiership goals from next season?

TBT.

It's a good job they bought a replacement from Southampton then isn't it.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or Kelvin MacKenzie.

You are such a fucking prick.

Are you three planning on shitting up every thread with this?

Posted Images

Really he is only going to miss 9 Premier league matches and 3 champions league matches so pretty much the same punishment he got last time. As for engineering a move away I doubt Liverpool would want to sell for cut price and what team would want to spend huge bucks on a guy who has been suspended for 34 matches in the past 3 years without ever receiving a red card?

Really he is only going to miss 9 Premier league matches and 3 champions league matches so pretty much the same punishment he got last time. As for engineering a move away I doubt Liverpool would want to sell for cut price and what team would want to spend huge bucks on a guy who has been suspended for 34 matches in the past 3 years without ever receiving a red card?

Word on the street is the Spaniards are still interested.

Should get shut of him I reckon. If not it suggests that Brenda is just accepting his behaviour.

How can the Kop worship him like they did when he is nowt much more than a cowardly cheat.

• Like 1

So he only misses 9 Premier League matches? Didn't he get more than that last time? Crazy that they give him a ban based on months, which includes months in which there are no games anyway.

No this is more severe, last time it was 10 games - 9 Prem and 1 league cup.

This will be - 9 competitive Internationals (so misses rest of World Cup, the Copa America and some qualifying ties for next World Cup), 9 Premier League Games, at least 1 League Cup, 3 Champions League match, plus this time he won't be able to join in with the squad for pre-season or pre-end of ban training.)

I wonder whether banning him from the next World Cup would been appropriate. That'd hit him where it hurts.