The World Cup

The Sick Moon

ITV are determined to suck the life out of this World Cup. If yesterday's moanfest wasn't bad enough they've brought in Glen Hoddle today, the most overrated footballer ever to play for England, the worst manager they've ever had, hasn't had a job for ten years and ITV think we want to listen to the wind blowing through his skull.

• Like 1

ITV are determined to suck the life out of this World Cup. If yesterday's moanfest wasn't bad enough they've brought in Glen Hoddle today, the most overrated footballer ever to play for England, the worst manager they've ever had, hasn't had a job for ten years and ITV think we want to listen to the wind blowing through his skull.

Oh come on, England has had far worse managers than Hoddle!

where can I find a f***ball-free zone ?

I'm not interested in watching 22 grown (?) men kick a bag of wind around a field laugh.png

Maybe steer clear of any world cup related threads then?

Dodgy decisions in last night's game and although I missed most of it, a couple of dodgy calls from the linesman in this afternoon's game as well.

They are allowing water breaks for the hotter matches and they have goal line technology now, maybe it's time for video replays of suspect calls from the referee / linesmen?

Have to disagree Declan if you think Hoddle was the most over-rated player to play for England you have missed a long list....Geoff Thomas, Carlton Palmer, John Gregory, Stuart Ripley the list goes on.... every kid wanted to be Hoddle when I was young!

I don't recall any of them being highly-rated let alone over-rated. They certainly didn't get 53 caps and lauded as the messiah of the beautiful game for wandering around the centre circle and occasionally looping a pass out of play.

• Like 1

Oh come on, England has had far worse managers than Hoddle!

Yebbut..Roy Hodgson?

Fired by Liverpool, who'd want that on his CV?

TBT.