The World Cup

The Sick Moon

Isn't a bit sad to go back and add likes to your own post, pierrot moonsick? Especially when you'd already done that with your manxtaxpayer persona?

Ha, ha, yes that would be very sad! Only a real saddo would do that! You wouldn't do that would you? But you have got an amazing number of likes! So many in fact, that a cynic might think that was exactly what you've done! Which would be pretty hypocritical! Especially after the offensive words thread! Lol! [coughcredente/cough]!

Isn't a bit sad to go back and add likes to your own post, pierrot moonsick? Especially when you'd already done that with your manxtaxpayer persona?

Ha, ha, yes that would be very sad! Only a real saddo would do that! ...........

Well, you are a real saddo. QED, Pisspoint Lunatic ;)

Grow up Lonan! It was pertinent to Amadeus's post. You're just annoyed because it paints Amadeus in a bad light.

You can't react to every post Sick Moon makes with the same irrelevent chuntering about him being PL (if he is most people will be glad he's back). Then blame him when you're pulled up for ruining another thread. All you do is bring attention on him and make you look petty.

• Like 1

Jeez, why is it that people make a sport out of being offended these days?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674548/Dutch-airline-KLM-scores-PR-goal-tweeting-offensive-joke-expense-Mexico-following-injury-time-World-Cup-win.html

Tonight should be interesting. Algeria or Allemagne, which one will it be? shuriken.gif

There is such a thing as winning with grace. Not something the dirty cheating thuggish Dutch would know about.

Five ;)

I don't see how they can take action really. Often it's subjective and in the case of this penalty, there was the smallest amount of contact. He sold it, undoubtedly, but you can't impose sanctions retrospectively based on an interpretation.

Grow up Lonan! It was pertinent to Amadeus's post. You're just annoyed because it paints Amadeus in a bad light.

You can't react to every post Sick Moon makes with the same irrelevent chuntering about him being PL (if he is most people will be glad he's back). Then blame him when you're pulled up for ruining another thread. All you do is bring attention on him and make you look petty.

"most people will be glad he's back"…………….and your evidence is?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28099336

"The truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me," said Suarez in a statement.

"I deeply regret what occurred," added Suarez. "I apologise to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like this."

Wonder if now he's away from the Uruguayan FA, Liverpool have finally been able to advise him.

Five wink.png

I don't see how they can take action really. Often it's subjective and in the case of this penalty, there was the smallest amount of contact. He sold it, undoubtedly, but you can't impose sanctions retrospectively based on an interpretation.

Six... ;)

It is more the fact that there was an admission of guilt from Robben which removes the interpretation. I can understand that they do not want to discourage honesty but it can hardly help if individuals are admitting it.

Have you been watching the world cup? Germany had 28 shots last night but for the algeria keeper they would have had 3 or 4. Holland have been excellent attacking scoring 11 goals in 4 matches. The only team to be defensive were greece and thankfully they are out