The World Cup

The Sick Moon

I think the winner will come from the Germany v Brazil/Colombia Semi final

Really sticking your neck out there hey.

Cant decide on Germany or Brazil who will win, said 4 years ago Germany would win the 2014 world cup but something about them doesn't convince me but they just seem to get the job done.

I know its not regarded as a female sport, but to the alleged alpha males in this world, you really need to know that we know more than you'd like!

Germany to win in the final has always been my inkling and so far, I've a 50/50 chance of winning. To me, there's always been something about the Germans although I understand that they're not the best liked nation in the world, but to me, it's their sheer doggedness and the never give up attitude until the end whistle is blown that always seems to shine through.

You watch the final and my opinion is that you'll see the Germans will run, chase, hack and pressure Brazil although if it goes to penalties, I have a feeling that Brazil will triumph.

I know its not regarded as a female sport, but to the alleged alpha males in this world, you really need to know that we know more than you'd like!

Germany to win in the final has always been my inkling and so far, I've a 50/50 chance of winning. To me, there's always been something about the Germans although I understand that they're not the best liked nation in the world, but to me, it's their sheer doggedness and the never give up attitude until the end whistle is blown that always seems to shine through.

You watch the final and my opinion is that you'll see the Germans will run, chase, hack and pressure Brazil although if it goes to penalties, I have a feeling that Brazil will triumph.

If you knew so much, you'd know that one of those teams won't be in the final at all. That's my bet...

Well Neymar is now out for the rest of the tournament with Fred and Hulk up top I don't fancy Brazils chances against the Germans

I'm astonished how little attention was paid to the Columbian guy who kneed him in the spine - far more dangerous than biting someone's shoulder

Brazil are rubbish. The referee ruined the game last night by not getting the card out sooner, giving Brazil the belief that they could get away with anything. They're a dirty bunch, and the constant petty free kicks stifled Columbia's much more entertaining style. Stupid Ref. Germany to beat Brazil and then get stuffed by Costa Rica in the final!

Thats part of the game biting someone isnt. You go up for a header a defender behind you happens all the time

>Thats part of the game biting someone isnt.

It's not as though biting is unprecedented in professional football.

Biting is part of Suarez's game...and he's a professional footballer.

TBT.