Staff ID cards

People who have them around their necks in town during their lunch break do realise nobody cares who they are or where they work?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cAPTAIN cAPITALS wE mEET aGAIN. yOUR aRCH nEMESIS lIEUTENANT lOWER cASE      

Takes some doing. Two words, both wrong.

Personally, I just used to forget I was wearing one. In most cases it is not intended as a fashion accessory or to show off where you work but simply another part of your work wear. Would you compla

Has it occurred to you that they might just have it there because its handy for opening doors, etc. at work and they simply forget to them off or aren't bothered by them? I don't think many would do it to show off.

• Like 1

Most people probably don't care where they work or who they are. But then most people wouldn't be able to read them unless you're getting too close, so it isn't really an issue. Not sure it is bothering you.

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita
  • Like 1

Does yours say TJ?

I refuse yo wear mine, it stays in my wallet. It gets in the way when lifting things, a danger around machinery and mine serves no useful purpose other than to scrap the ice off the car windows in the spring.

Personally, I just used to forget I was wearing one. In most cases it is not intended as a fashion accessory or to show off where you work but simply another part of your work wear. Would you complain about people wearing t-shirts and polo shirts with their employers logo on when they are on lunch as well?

• Like 2

I think I'm supposed to wear one but security has never asked me. Some places here you need it, some are less strict, but in general absolutely nobody cares where you work or what it says on your card. I assume it's the same in the business powerhouse that is the IOM.

Also noticed that one company next door won't need keycards today. The typhoon the other day destroyed the glass front of the building.

cAPTAIN cAPITALS wE mEET aGAIN. yOUR aRCH nEMESIS lIEUTENANT lOWER cASE

I Care about such things. I Respect Others Right to be Proud of what they do for a Living. To Diss something off like that is Disrespectful.

3X3

• Like 3