Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
chilledoutentertainer!

Sky Sports 5

I don't think you have to have the broadband, that's just an offer (obviously not available in the IoM). I suggest you give them a call.

Guess what....

They just upped the price of several packages as well to provide more "quality content" or words to that effect...

Guess what....

They just upped the price of several packages as well to provide more "quality content" or words to that effect...

Phone them and cancel. They will offer you a 20% discount or something not to leave. Just cancel anyway.

They don't kill it until your next bill payment is due, and long before then they will have phoned you back offering the same package you had for half the price or less

I am not sure if it will work trmpton but I will give it a try. I recently got a discount from them you see, then a few weeks later they notify me of the price increase!

Guess what....

Phone them and cancel. They will offer you a 20% discount or something not to leave. Just cancel anyway.

They don't kill it until your next bill payment is due, and long before then they will have phoned you back offering the same package you had for half the price or less

Be careful because even if you cancel within the time specified in the terms and conditions they will send you letters stating that you are being put on a bad debt register and passing on your "debt" to a collection agency.

They ignore correspondence until you ask for the dispute procedure to be activated , then they offer an apology , my view is they are a bunch of shysters.