Where is Lonan 3 ?

dilligaf

You really don't like the tables being turned do you? You have pulled the same stunt on at least two other posters in the last 18 months by claiming to have known them offline before wading in with insults. But that's ok isn't it? It's only bullying when someone does it to you. And for clarification I said that most people have worked out who you are (which I think is likely true) which is very different to what you suggested. You really do need to seriously consider whether you might actually be a dick though, rather than claiming that everyone and anyone is persecuting you because of your views and your apparent threat to the establishment. You could just simply be a massive dick.

The "two" posters (more likely one poster) you refer to were bullying me from behind anonymous names. You won't see me posting malicious personal insults against people. You don't see me going and telling people to commit suicide with a gas oven or suggesting a "good tree" they could go and hang themselves on, do you? But that's what these people have posted to me after claiming to know who I am. Why would anyone who knows me think I should commit suicide? It's a pretty nasty thing to say.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

until an attraction towards <removed by mod following a complaint by TSM> led to a painful downfall.

Isn't it the usual practice to make posts invisible pending investigation, rather than naming the complainant to all and sundry? I don't think this action removes altogether the original suggestion of sexual deviancy on my part, if anything it makes it worse leaving, as it does, the reader's imagination to fill in the gaps. With God only knows what! Please remove it more thoroughly.

Unbelievable to see Lonan3's post has been edited to remove whatever caused offence and yet TSM is allowed to continue to insult people on what seems like a daily basis.

Yeah, yeah, I get it, If I don't like it then leave.

Unbelievable to see Lonan3's post has been edited to remove whatever caused offence and yet TSM is allowed to continue to insult people on what seems like a daily basis.

I beg to differ of course, but to give you the benefit of the doubt, why don't you link a few of these daily examples that you refer to? Jovial banter won't count by the way!

It never fails to amaze me how people who cultivate obnoxious and abusive internet personas get so unbelievably upset when people turn the tables on them. They can dish it out but often they can't take it.

I agree. They're so quick to post insults at people they claim to know offline; but they can't take it themselves, which is why they refuse to disclose their own identities. Pathetic, really, isn't it?

Or use the report function. I don't think the mods will react unless someone reports a post.

I do think this is an issue of severity. Being a smart arse and winding people up isn't the same as accusing someone of being a <censored>.

• Like 2

Fuck off, you child I'm not precious - you can call me anything you like. BTW I haven't disclosed your identity to anyone and neither would I as it's against the spirit of this forum. I merely stated that you make it obvious for most to work it out - which is true. You can continue being a dick about it if you want and that's entirely your prerogative. Based on the volumes you post on here no doubt the dickishness in the way you post has a long way to run yet.

Nothing you have said here takes away the fact that you claimed to know me offline and then called me a dick, but won't tell me who you are -- so you're a bully and a coward, just like the person who told me they knew who I am and said if they were me they'd commit suicide with a gas oven, and another who said they knew who I am and told me to hang myself on a tree. I think posters who don't know me would be interested to know exactly what it is about me which warrants such hateful words, because I know the only thing I've done to bring on such hate is to keep talking about workers' rights, raising the minimum wage, and corruption in the government. I think that tells everyone all they need to know about who you and those other vulgar people might be.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

Enjoyed chatting with you at the MF Birthday bash earlier this year - you seemed a good person. Enjoy your freedom. In many ways I am pleased by this post as I had genuinely become worried you had fallen ill or worse.

Having met Lonan3, I'd also thought that his health may have been getting the better of him, and I did miss the blog posts, despite being the only reader...

Er....... No you were not !!smile.png

I beg to differ of course, but to give you the benefit of the doubt, why don't you link a few of these daily examples that you refer to? Jovial banter won't count by the way!

I'm not interested in wasting my time, you provoke reactions on a daily basis and you know it. I consider 'banter' to be winding up/joking with friends/people you know.