BABYLON IS FALLEN

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked the part where he correctly identified himself with his real name when he required medical treatment at the hospital. Seems he is quite happy to acknowledge his real name when it comes to thin

Paul Joseph Doyle. Magistrates Court, Room 5, 2nd June 2015   Comment:   In my report from Mr Paul Doyle’s first hearing I commented, “I would have enjoyed seeing a better effort from Mr Doyle – t

Christianity has a place in all matters?   It's a pity they keep coming up on the wrong side of the debate then, Slavery, Scapegoating, age of consent, belief over action, interracial marriage, hom

Posted Images

Ah yes, important questions at the cost of the tax payer such as "Can I have an illegal number plate" and "Can I deny being me".

And now we know, no you can't. Officially debunked. Finally.

No material difference though, the fantasist continues to insist he's right.

ignorance cost the taxpayer not tame x

We've not been told the punishment, was there none?

• Like 1

china i have said i expected to get rail roaded ...from the inital charges yes i changed the result ....because new charges were served 1 and a half hours b4 court

i could despute 2 but without my expert looking at alleged defects moraly i have to exept them for now... i started this thread 06/08/14 and ended it today on what would have been mums birthday so tonite i think of mum and chill/recouperate be nice and ill post in time today was a very nice day very polite on both sides my opinion very eye opining as to where i went wrong for the mo im hanging up my elf plates ill do things diffrently and moraly correct as i always do.... i was completly white washed over the legal name they who did not know me insisted many times i was the birth cert ....more again i need to chill

That's a lot of words to say you lost.

No gloating here though, I do feel sorry for you for being so easily led.

• Like 2

I blame that David Icke. Ol'tamey seems to frequent that virtual bedlam rather a lot.

Gap in the perception...

I find David Icke very intelligent and sincere. You can learn a lot more from him than tuning in to Talking Heads or Newsnight.

• Like 1

I blame that David Icke. Ol'tamey seems to frequent that virtual bedlam rather a lot.

Gap in the perception...

I find David Icke very intelligent and sincere. You can learn a lot more from him than tuning in to Talking Heads or Newsnight.

You would....

And I'll reiterate, the mad don't know they're mad.

Edited by quilp
  • Like 2

And I'll reiterate, the mad don't know they're mad.

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.....

Kurosawa was always a little, 'off the wall'. The narrative in his films was never conventional. Some people just try too hard to be different and complex. Usually those I might describe as 'outsiders'....

Ater all, Man is a genius when he's dreaming.

Edited by quilp

Yes Paul, Tameelf has got a lot to answer for. If he'd relied on proper advice rather than being taken in by conspiracy theorists and youtube he could have saved the police, the courts and himself a lot of time and money.

Ignorance is forgivable, but willful ignorance is quite another matter, and Tameelf's claims of being above the law look to have been shown for what they were.

I'd like to thank Guilty for going and look forward to hearing his report, the last one was excellent.