BABYLON IS FALLEN

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked the part where he correctly identified himself with his real name when he required medical treatment at the hospital. Seems he is quite happy to acknowledge his real name when it comes to thin

Paul Joseph Doyle. Magistrates Court, Room 5, 2nd June 2015   Comment:   In my report from Mr Paul Doyle’s first hearing I commented, “I would have enjoyed seeing a better effort from Mr Doyle – t

Christianity has a place in all matters?   It's a pity they keep coming up on the wrong side of the debate then, Slavery, Scapegoating, age of consent, belief over action, interracial marriage, hom

Posted Images

You need to divide that by the number of posts - each post has on average about 28 people coming and reading it.

We are a very small community.

My astronomy thread has 83 views for each post, and the "Amy's in the Race" thread had on average 51 views for each of the 2679 posts.

Don't pretend we are catering for a mass audience, this thread generates well below the average number of views per post. Most people aren't interested and that isn't particularly surprising.

Edited to add: if I've counted right 109 members (a surprising number of them TJ socks) have commented on this thread - so on average three quarters of poster don't even bother coming back to read a new post.

Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 3

I am very sorry TE it was impossible for me to attend, not that it would have made any difference to the day for you.

I was not there so I know nothing about what went on but the atmosphere here seems to imply in the posters opinions that it was a victory for their system. If this is the case it is only due to the vehicle being REGISTERED to his legal fiction and that they PRESUMED his identity, TE took service of the documents and the presumption continued all the way to the court.

If it was to be considered a bad day for anyone that stands against corruption of the courts then the lesson is that there is “no remedy in these places of business” for a living WO/MAN. Once you start arguing in their ACTs and Statutes your are already sucked into the black hole and considered "Freeman" or "pseudo legal" and they never will win.

I stick to my post of some months ago, it is all or nothing, either go fully LEGAL and compliant or not at all. There is no half in half out in my opinion, however its not easy as the system has made many dependent upon it (by design).

Being served new charges 2 hours before the hearing, well that’s some nice piece of work and exactly what you can expect when playing in their game. Never take service of their filthy paperwork, the policeman could of served the pavement for all I care as they would of still been there now if not blown away by the bad weather we just had.

• Like 2

I am very sorry TE it was impossible for me to attend, not that it would have made any difference to the day for you.

I was not there so I know nothing about what went on but the atmosphere here seems to imply in the posters opinions that it was a victory for their system. If this is the case it is only due to the vehicle being REGISTERED to his legal fiction and that they PRESUMED his identity, TE took service of the documents and the presumption continued all the way to the court.

If it was to be considered a bad day for anyone that stands against corruption of the courts then the lesson is that there is “no remedy in these places of business” for a living WO/MAN. Once you start arguing in their ACTs and Statutes your are already sucked into the black hole and considered "Freeman" or "pseudo legal" and they never will win.

I stick to my post of some months ago, it is all or nothing, either go fully LEGAL and compliant or not at all. There is no half in half out in my opinion, however its not easy as the system has made many dependent upon it (by design).

Being served new charges 2 hours before the hearing, well that’s some nice piece of work and exactly what you can expect when playing in their game. Never take service of their filthy paperwork, the policeman could of served the pavement for all I care as they would of still been there now if not blown away by the bad weather we just had.

Anyone who thinks they're above the law and can do whatever they want, and then proceeds to try to waste court time and give them the runaround over some mentalist bollocks about not accepting that they're the person who they are and denying all accountability for their actions is either mentally ill or a complete sack of cum who deserves whatever sentence they get.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks they're above the law and can do whatever they want, and then proceeds to try to waste court time and give them the runaround over some mentalist bollocks about not accepting that they're the person who they are and denying all accountability for their actions is either mentally ill or a complete sack of cum who deserves whatever sentence they get.

I wouldn't of wasted court time or my time, why would I attend an invitation that was not to me?, why would I accept paperwork that was not addressed to me?

Edited by gerrydandridge
  • Like 2

I wouldn't of wasted court time or my time, why would I attend an invitation that was not to me?, why would I accept paperwork that was not addressed to me?

But it is you. Nobody cares if you accept that you're the person you are or not, except perhaps a psychologist. If you want to live in a society you have to play fair. Otherwise you're welcome to sod off to an empty island. If at any point Mr Elf has benefited from societal living, via NHS or other services, while still wishing to be above the law via a loophole that isn't there, he's a crook for that too.

• Like 1

Gerrydandridge, you are delusional, there's no polite way of putting it.

When you are served, you (a flesh and blood person - call youself whatever you like with whatever capital LETTERS you like) are being warned that a court case against you is going to occur.

You can stick your fingers in your ears, go la la la as much as you like, make paper aeroplanes of the papers: it doesn't change a thing. The legal system has started rolling.

You (a flesh and blood person) can pretend as much as you like it doesn't apply to you and try to ignore it, but just like in the case of a child who covers their eyes when they are scared, this doesn't work, it won't stop the legal process occurring.

Muttering incantations about fraud and birth certificates won't stop it either.

The court will want to make sure the flesh and blood individual brought before it is the individual who is accused of committing the offences, and it is happy to use witness testimony to establish this beyond a reasonable doubt. Again, names, spellings, capital letters and birth certificates are irrelevant.

Gerrydandridge - if you want to try to avoid the law, that is your look out, but it in no way stops the law continuing in doing what it does.

Ignore a summons - all you are doing is loosing the opportunity to defend yourself and will guarantee the prosecution's case is unchallenged. That's a good way to loose. You'll also risk arrest, contempt of court etc.

Tameelf is hopefully beginning to learn that doing this is a really bad idea.

He wasn't above the law. He should have ensured that his car properly displayed its licence plate, that he didn't do anything to invalidate his insurance and that his car was road worthy.

Everyone has responsibilities to do this, and the law is there to hold people to account who do not.

You can't avoid it, or pretend it doesn't apply to you.

But let's just wait to hear the usual suspects trying to claim Tameelf wasn't responsible for what has occurred to him and was above the law.

Arrogance, naivety and willful ignorance. A really destructive combination of traits. Go and learn something about the law rather than pretending your cargo cult has any relevance. It'll save you, and the taxpayer, a lot of money, time and effort.

Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 3

Paul Joseph Doyle. Magistrates Court, Room 5, 2nd June 2015

Comment:

In my report from Mr Paul Doyle’s first hearing I commented, “I would have enjoyed seeing a better effort from Mr Doyle – the magistrates were not severely tested.”
I have to reiterate that statement following the 2nd June appearance.

I do not wish to encourage Mr Doyle to persist with arguments that have no hope of success, but the Courts operate under an adversarial system and judges/juries can be greatly influenced by reasoned opinion from two opposing lawyers. Mr Doyle chose, again, to be a ‘litigant in person’ (I think the legal term for such is ‘pillock’) and was unrepresented. This was fatal to any defence he could have presented.

Overall, it was a bit of a disappointment. The fire and defiance of his first appearance had disappeared (as had his supporters) and the Magistrates were not remotely stressed by any of his interruptions. The ‘Babylon is Fallen’ mob that were previously urging Mr Doyle to get himself jailed seem to have deserted him now. There had been none of the rabble-rousing on the internet that preceded his first hearing.

Mr Doyle was much calmer, but still desperate to tell the Court about the ‘legal name fraud’. The Court, as expected, just wanted to stick to the facts. They gave Mr Doyle plenty of leeway and good opportunity to question witnesses, dispute evidence and make his defence. Indeed, in a conversation outside the courtroom he was heard to say that he hadn’t expected to be allowed such latitude.

At the Court (not verbatim):

The three Magistrates were sitting at 10am awaiting the appearance of Mr Doyle. He did not appear. Although a warrant for his arrest could have been issued, the Magistrates chose to adjourn the hearing for 5 minutes. In fact, it was 10 minutes later that Mr Doyle entered the Court.
Mr Doyle: “The last one started at 10.30 so I thought….”
Clerk: “The last one started at 10am.”
Mr Doyle apologised and the hearing proceeded.

Court: “Are you Paul Joseph Doyle?”
Doyle: “No I am not. Names are Crown Copyright…”
Court: “Well, we are going to call you Paul Joseph Doyle.”

There was some further arguing with the Magistrates during which Mr Doyle refused to confirm his address, but the Prosecutor continued by reading out the 6 charges. Originally 5 charges, but there had been an amendment and an addition, which centered around the condition of the vehicle. On this additional charge Mr Doyle refused to enter a plea. It was marked as a ‘not guilty’ plea.

The first police constable witness was sworn in. He related the events to the Court, explaining that he had pulled over Mr Doyle’s car because of the unusual registration plates. He noticed that the vehicle was not displaying a tax disc. The driver of the vehicle refused to identify himself and had said that he did not recognise the law; that he was not subject to it. The officer had no choice but to arrest the driver whilst identification was determined.

Mr Doyle confirmed that the witness was the officer who had arrested him, but disputed that he had said he was above the law. He stated that he was not required to carry his licence and insurance documents and accused the officer of driving too fast (75mph) and driving aggressively. Mr Doyle said that he had exposed the ‘legal name fraud’ 6 months ago at Douglas police station. He further accused the officer of searching him ‘aggressively’ and of diving into Mr Doyle’s pocket and “pulling out a snot-rag”.

During this exchange the Court asked several times for Mr Doyle to confine his oratory to questions for the witness.

The second police witness confirmed that he had been called out to assist the arresting officer and that Mr Doyle had refused to confirm his identity. The officer had written down Mr Doyle’s words in his pocket-book i.e. “I cannot knowingly commit fraud”. Mr Doyle had refused to endorse (sign) that statement. Whilst the officer was transporting the defendant’s car back to Douglas he noticed that the speedometer wasn’t working. A set of number plates were found behind the driver’s seat. The vehicle was not displaying a tax disc.

Mr Doyle had no questions.

During the arrest Mr Doyle had exhibited some health problems and had been taken to Noble’s Hospital (still under arrest). The third police witness, a WPC, said she had been required to stay with Mr Doyle at Noble’s Hospital from 8am on 17th January. At 12.30 pm another WPC had attended to confirm the identity of Mr Doyle, at which time Mr Doyle was de-arrested and given an RT1 ‘producer’ notice – licence, tax and insurance to be produced at a police station within 5 days. Mr Doyle refused to sign it. A copy of the RT1 was shown in evidence.

Mr Doyle was asked if he had seen the document? Doyle responded that “I never accept documents”. There was some discussion about where the document had been delivered, and whether Mr Doyle had taken it in his hand, but the Prosecutor showed that Mr Doyle had been aware of it.

The police witness said that Mr Doyle’s identity had been proved when he was admitted to the hospital. Although he had continued to refuse to identify himself the hospital admittance nurse, from their records, had shown him a list of possible persons that he could be. Mr Doyle had pointed to his name.

The Isle of Man Government Vehicle Examiner was called as the next witness. He confirmed that the defendant’s vehicle had been delivered by the police to the Testing Station at Tromode. The Prosecutor asked him to describe the condition of the car.
In summary:
3 door hatchback
Non-compliant registration plates
Battery secured by a piece of string
Corrosion in stress members (suspension mounts etc)
Front cross-member corroded
Offside rear sill corroded
Offside rear hydraulic shock absorber leaking and ineffective
VIN number tampered with in an attempt to obscure (but still readable)
Manufacturers ID plates (axle weights etc) removed
Unable to determine speedometer function because he didn’t drive the vehicle
Vehicle unroadworthy, defective and potentially dangerous

Photographs of the vehicle and defects were shown in evidence. Mr Doyle claimed that he hadn’t seen these photographs. The Court pointed out that they had been served upon him by hand that morning.

In cross-examination Mr Doyle disputed that the battery had been held on with string. The witness pointed to one of the photos.

The prosecution rested their case.

Mr Doyle was asked if he wished to give evidence, to which he agreed, but when asked to swear or attest he refused. “I don’t do oaths. Jesus Christ said not to” and he returned to his seat. The Court prevailed upon him to give evidence for his own good. Mr Doyle then came forward again and attested. He gave his name as ‘Tame Elf’.

In his evidence he claimed that he was ‘probably unknowingly’ guilty of driving a dodgy car. He always paid tax and insurance and the car was serviced once a year. He disputed that the battery was held on with string and that the rear shock absorber was faulty. He admitted that the speedometer was not working but assured the court that his 48 years of driving experience made him able to assess speed. He claimed that the tax disc had fallen out of the window on the Mountain Road on a particularly soggy day.

Mr Doyle then produced into evidence an insurance certificate and proof of tax. He admitted that these documents had not been produced within the required time period of the RT1 and gave health problems as the reason.

The Court was adjourned for 20 minutes while the documents were examined and confirmed.

Comment:

For all his previous bluster and time-wasting, it turns out that Mr Doyle actually had the necessary documents – tax, insurance, licence, registration.
I sense that Mr Doyle is not a full-blown Freeman or SovCit, but it appears that he has been sucked into the ‘legal name fraud’ by Keith Thompson (Kate of Gaia). He actually appeared on Thompson’s Scot Free Radio in August 2014.
Tame Elf is obviously having problems getting through life without using his name, and I could see how uncomfortable he was when presenting documents with his name on them.
Crown Copyright on his name was quoted by him on several occasions, without him being aware that the Crown Copyright is on the design of the form, not on the information written upon it.
This was not the time and place to promote his ‘legal name fraud’ beliefs. The Court was only interested in the facts of his driving offences, no matter what he personally believed. There are, perhaps, better combative arenas, such as census returns or electoral roll entries, which rely upon names.
I think he should also consider changing his name by deed poll. That would dispose of many of the perceived issues, other than the original birth certificate.

The Result:

On the charge of no insurance – dismissed
Failing to produce – guilty
Failing to exhibit tax – guilty
Registration mark in breach – guilty
Faulty speedometer – guilty
Dangerous vehicle – guilty

Prosecution asked for £900 costs but this was not agreed.

Magistrates instead determined £250 costs, a £550 fine and three points on Mr Doyle’s licence.
Deductions to be from his benefits, and in default of payment 60 days custody.

• Like 8

Deductions to be from his benefits, and in default of payment 60 days custody.

So he's perfectly happy to accept the benefits of being in a society, but not the responsibility.

Dickhead. Amoral dickhead.

• Like 4

How exactly do you go all in with this nonsense?