BABYLON IS FALLEN

Nobody cares if you accept that you're the person you are or not, except perhaps a psychologist.

Psychology, astrology and homeopathy are categories within roughly the same branch of medicine.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked the part where he correctly identified himself with his real name when he required medical treatment at the hospital. Seems he is quite happy to acknowledge his real name when it comes to thin

Paul Joseph Doyle. Magistrates Court, Room 5, 2nd June 2015   Comment:   In my report from Mr Paul Doyle’s first hearing I commented, “I would have enjoyed seeing a better effort from Mr Doyle – t

Christianity has a place in all matters?   It's a pity they keep coming up on the wrong side of the debate then, Slavery, Scapegoating, age of consent, belief over action, interracial marriage, hom

Posted Images

All over now at least. It will have given them all a laugh down at the bar later on.

Unless TE doesn't pay up, which I'm sure Gerry will promote.

Edited by Tarne

Nobody cares if you accept that you're the person you are or not, except perhaps a psychologist.

Psychology, astrology and homeopathy are categories within roughly the same branch of medicine.

This is either a very rubbish joke, or someone with zero understanding of what Psychology is :)

So he's perfectly happy to accept the benefits of being in a society, but not the responsibility.

Dickhead. Amoral dickhead.

I had exactly the same thought, slag off 'the system' but then depend on it for everything. Pure selfishness.

• Like 2

Thanks for the writeup Guilty. This whole thread in a nutshell:

Court: “Are you Paul Joseph Doyle?”

Doyle: “No I am not. Names are Crown Copyright…”

Court: “Well, we are going to call you Paul Joseph Doyle.”

Debunked!

• Like 1

So he's perfectly happy to accept the benefits of being in a society, but not the responsibility.

Dickhead. Amoral dickhead.

I wonder what name is on the cheque each week

I bet he "accepts" that document.

• Like 1

So he was basically legally driving yet you lot are like vultures round a corpse..give the guy a break it was entertaining enough stuff no harm done ..slim you come out of this thread looking far worse than anybody else on it ..including tamelf ..and ad for "taxpayers money", they would have only blown it on something else anyway..and the bill likely to be a lot less than the hill street case when/if that ever gets to court..wankers

• Like 2

So he was basically legally driving yet you lot are like vultures round a corpse..give the guy a break it was entertaining enough stuff no harm done ..slim you come out of this thread looking far worse than anybody else on it ..including tamelf ..and ad for "taxpayers money", they would have only blown it on something else anyway..and the bill likely to be a lot less than the hill street case when/if that ever gets to court..wankers

No, the taxpayers money would have been spent on something else and now the taxpayers moneythe fool has caused to be wasted on him will either have to be found elsewhere or something that was to be done will not be.

IMO he needs to be banged up for a very long time and / or in a secure ward in a mental hospital, certainly not let to walk the street.

Well I see it as a success.. £800 to be paid from them, to themselves, if you look at it that way TE is not paying them a penny...I Imagine this charade cost them many times this in costs and dragging in all the witnesses and many hours behind the scenes..Awesome work TE.

• Like 1

This is either a very rubbish joke, or someone with zero understanding of what Psychology is smile.png

You're saying that homeopathy &&|| astrology is not also a pseudoscience?

Edited by pongo

Well I see it as a success.. £800 to be paid from them, to themselves, if you look at it that way TE is not paying them a penny...I Imagine this charade cost them many times this in costs and dragging in all the witnesses and many hours behind the scenes..Awesome work TE.

Misplaced gloating, I think.

If the level of benefits that TE claims he is receiving is true (and I haven't mentioned it here for obvious reasons), then having a portion of it removed for the next 18 months is certainly not going to improve his life. Hardly "awesome" and not a success. It is going to be very difficult for him. And it all could have been avoided. It's just sad.

• Like 1

No, the taxpayers money would have been spent on something else and now the taxpayers moneythe fool has caused to be wasted on him will either have to be found elsewhere or something that was to be done will not be.

IMO he needs to be banged up for a very long time and / or in a secure ward in a mental hospital, certainly not let to walk the street.

It isn't costing you a penny,or have you forgotten where you live,yet again?

• Like 2